Man in Somalia hanged himself

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How is wanting ppl to be better muslims hilarious? Astagfurullah. Allah is watching you. Millions have died because of tribalism.

I just find the way u talk and speak hilarious walaahi.

I don't know. I can't explain it. loool

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @x z is in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur so degenerate. have u ever heard of keeping quiet if not contributing to something? pay respect or ignore. saying women deserve rape, making fun of suicide, wonder what 68nimo you will come up with tomorrow

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ur so degenerate. have u ever heard of keeping quiet if not contributing to something? pay respect or ignore. saying women deserve rape, making fun of suicide, wonder what 68nimo you will come up with tomorrow

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i am on the floor......looooooooooooooooooooooooool

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is a distressing image that proves no benefit being spread. this is not a gore site. humans are not desensitized to dead bodies yet, at least the majority of us, so dont add to it pls.

somaliland mental health, somali mental health in general, is not paid attention to at all. you either suffer in silence or beat the 'jinn' out of you, instead of spoken to well and tended to. mental health is as important as physical, but back home they treat u like an animal, put u in cages, if u show any sign of mental issues. its between him and allah swt now, who is the only forgiver, so no comments on his suicide too

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Right now i want to contribute by giving u a hug :(

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Who is supposed to be helping brother? I'm from SL sanaag my hometown and i'm still depressed why we as a ppl, as muslims kill each other over stupid shit. On qiyama we gonna be roasted for being qabilist.

We got more resources than we have ppl. We got enough resources for every region to be worth trillions, not to mention our fishery sector and money we can make from planes landing on our airports and companies using our ports.

We're a grudge holding ppl with a trillion dollar land. Prime real estate that will be taken in the future.

:mindblown:
It's much more than that.

Why are the Somalis from Diaspora paying the militias to fight each other.

Also you make it look like SL started to conflict when we didn't sxb.

You know who attacked first. Why would we need Bari?:comeon:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like your breath.

How would u know how my breath smells??? Unless u slept with my gay son

1599766101329.png

Trending

Latest posts