Man in Somalia hanged himself

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Damn that's sad, he must've been going through something difficult! I remember there was another guy who hanged himself during a drought a couple years ago.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Give the man some dignity by removing this post.

He wouldn't want this attention if he was alive.

Mental health is a bigger problem not properly discussed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn that's sad, he must've been going through something difficult! I remember there was another guy who hanged himself during a drought a couple years ago.

I remember that story too. It has haunted me since that day i read about it :(

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Was there a chair? How did he get up there?
Climbed up the tree, tied the noose and then jumped.

Aun. Some ppl can't handle the pressures of a third world country. He could have lost his family or livelihood. All the blame falls on our divided leaders. They will all be asked on qiyama why they fought for qabil and let their own ppl suffer humiliation, tahriib and difficulty when he blessed our soil with oil riches and rare expensive metals.

:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Climbed up the tree, tied the noose and then jumped.

Aun. Some ppl can't handle the pressures of a third world country. He could have lost his family or livelihood. All the blame falls on our divided leaders. They will all be asked on qiyama why they fought for qabil and let their own ppl suffer humiliation, tahriib and difficulty when he blessed our soil with oil riches and rare expensive metals.

:kanyehmm:

Here! Here! A sensible answer

Trending

Latest posts