"Man in coronavirus quarantine runs into street naked before biting woman to death"

When I first read about this..... I just didn't really have anything in particular to say about it.....

but I do think there is a lesson here.

I think it may reflect violence against women which appears to be a thing in India for some reason.... I'm not exactly a feminist but I of course am disgusted by violence against women.... women are supposed to be protected.... I don't understand what's going on with the violence against women in India.....

but I think this reflects something which is relevant beyond India....

isolation is bad for people's mental health.... mass panic and mass hysteria are bad for people's mental health....

some of you are too young to remember 9/11..... I remember 9/11

but the thing is..... with 9/11 it was one event and that was it.......

this is different..... this I think is almost as though very well set up to mess with people psychologically......

there are different types of trauma

there is trauma like for example you see someone get shot... it's one event....

and then there's trauma where it is repeated.... like for example a person being repeatedly abused over years.....

now my point is that repeated trauma will mess up a person's mind in a way that one-event trauma will not..... the technical terminology is simple versus complex PTSD......

I've studied a bit about psychology.....

anyways...... this.... the way this is set up.... it will mess with people psychologically......

if you know the difference between simple and complex trauma

this is arranged like complex trauma

simple-and-complex-trauma-16-728.jpg

in fact as crazy as this is I think that this kind of thing would start happening is predictable

I think many people will snap and I think it is possible that multiple people will snap at one time in a simultaneous way..... if it's possible for multiple people to turn hysterical at once, I think it's possible multiple people will snap at once.......

society is already unhinged and that's in part why it's being punished in the first place......

but this....

if this continues and is prolonged for long enough......

I think we could be seeing a lot more of this kind of thing....

look at what was discussed in the thread about Italy, for example........

if all this blows over very soon, I think it will be sort of fine.... but if this is very prolonged...... I think people will snap.....

so I just want people to be aware.

there's a reason for this:
How coronavirus has sent gun and ammo sales through the roof