Man gets robbed for his rolex at a barber shop in London

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These are the small minority that have made english ppl hate immigrants. Even the peaceful middle class have started hating the useless mothers that raise animals. I would just deport them back and let them try that shit back home ,where they will most likely get sentenced to losing a hand for stealing.

I want to work part time, even tho i'm studying. Why? because i prefer to work hard for money and i see lots of youth my age doing the same. These losers that want quick money deserve the english to hate them. Unfortunately they make all of us look bad.

:gucciwhat::susp:

notice how chill everyone is, so quite, Asians are very in control in emotions

but this is sad, tony blairs bastards, 16 year old gets pregnant she got free house and money, so the state encouraged these out of wedlock bastards to be created en mass,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

There is also Somali restaurant next to where this happened.

This was planned by their own Pakistani dude. The chubby paki sat at customer seats first and texted his robbery friends. Which surprisingly one of them is white.

And all those Pakis sat there doing nothing???? Wow.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Another reason why I don’t want to move there

Madows have no culture, they have no morals or any standards to live by. This is a reason why they don’t know the meaning of life or what to achieve in their limited time on earth. The worldly life for the madow is but limited and meaningless rapture, they have been ripped off from any form of identity or common beliefs that hold their communities together. Thus, it is best for then to be exterminated or repatriated to their homelands

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah let me guess their race, surely not Englishmen that is for sure:siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
I’m pro crime so I hope these were malis that came up with the lick but it seems reer UK has different opinions of them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Another reason why I don’t want to move there

Madows have no culture, they have no morals or any standards to live by. This is a reason why they don’t know the meaning of life or what to achieve in their limited time on earth. The worldly life for the madow is but limited and meaningless rapture, they have been ripped off from any form of identity or common beliefs that hold their communities together. Thus, it is best for then to be exterminated or repatriated to their homelands

Wow. I think u have turned into the worst version of Basra. Caudubilaaahi

I got of the ciyaal suuq business along time ago

But when you are out n about you need to know certain things

If you want to wear a rolex you got to have some balls and fight in you cos some1 will test you or try rob you its a jungle

If you can't fight...carry a weapon or roll with 5+ goons lol

Or don't even bother wearing jewellery saxib
Cos ur just letting ur money go down the drain...in certain enviroments you can't stunt unless you certified...not my rules...just street rules

If u in holiday in Dubai or something yh you can flex if your a miskeen without any worries lol

Trending

Latest posts