Man finally gets his house back after 30 years of squatters

If I was him, I would just sell it and buy a house in my home region instead. Let's be honest, ever since 1991, Muqdisho has been cursed and hasn't been the same. Every Somali should focus on building and investing in his region instead.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Warlord Omar Finnish giving back people's houses, you couldn't make this up in thousand years loooool.

The gentleman should just sell that house because its already tainted, the moryaans will most likely come back to kill him.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I’m happy the owner got his house back, true justice is returning to our land, let positivity flow in our beautiful country again :)

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The awiye squatters gave it back cuz theres nothing left there to loot

isn't that nice of them

If I was him, I would just sell it and buy a house in my home region instead. Let's be honest, ever since 1991, Muqdisho has been cursed and hasn't been the same. Every Somali should focus on building and investing in his region instead.

Warlord Omar Finnish giving back people's houses, you couldn't make this up in thousand years loooool.

The gentleman should just sell that house because its already tainted, the moryaans will most likely come back to kill him.

You will isolate MJ if you do that. MX will move back. Why would you want Haawiye to continue dominating Muqdisho? Let all the MX Eelaay/Raxanweyne Goosha and everyone else move there make Hawiye a minority in Muqdisho and MJ/OtherJabartis should move Muqdisho. Don't be isolationists like the Northerners

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You clearly don't own properties.

Why in God's name would he sell it when property values in Xamar are continuing to skyrocket.

Xamar is his home

He's right, we don't want his kind in Xamar either. :trumpsmirk: he can build a buulo in Qardho instead.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's right, we don't want his kind in Xamar either. :trumpsmirk: he can build a buulo in Qardho instead.
Qardho is lush with greens, just because you resorted to eating grasshoppers because of famine.

:dead:

Stay away dheh :icon razz:
As if ghetto is something to brag about. I don't blame you, small teeth will sell his mom inorder not to get bullied by HG. Mentally enslaved bastard.

Qardho is lush with greens, just because you resorted to eating grasshoppers because of famine.

As if ghetto is something to brag about. I don't blame you, small teeth will sell his mom inorder not to get bullied by HG. Mentally enslaved bastard.

tenor (6).gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The awiye squatters gave it back cuz theres nothing left there to loot

isn't that nice of them
They left it in an abysmal state forget about renovatiom, destruction is their specialty

Trending