Man f*ck these Boomers

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They literally hate Marijuana,
but they are okay with CDB weed (its like alcohol-free-beers; disgusting!) You know the saying; alcohol-free beer is like licking your sister's punani, it's legal but morally reprehensible.

I wish they'd all die!
f*ck Boomers :ummhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1619119881581.png

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
creative mind sure but if you smoke at a young age you will be retarded quite literally
I had a cousin that used to smoke weed, he’s been doing it since he was 14 and now he’s 21. The guy has zero awareness even when he’s sober now.

I had a cousin that used to smoke weed, he’s been doing it since he was 14 and now he’s 21. The guy has zero awareness even when he’s sober now.
same one of my older bros smoked heavily at a young age and is slow as f*ck right now (24) i can see why its illegal. as u said its like they have no awareness literally

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
same one of my older bros smoked heavily at a young age and is slow as f*ck right now (24) i can see why its illegal. as u said its like they have no awareness literally

We smoke and it's all okay.
Your brother is a special case.

We smoke and it's all okay.
Your brother is a special case.
its not a special case its a well known fact you are NOT supposed to smoke weed at a young age
you should only smoke weed if your brain has finished developing which is usually at 20 I believe, 18 at youngest. Smoking occasionally at a young age might not make any damage but smoking it frequently while your still a teen messed your brain up. did you not learn this in school? theres also mental illnesses that can come out of smoking weed regularly as a teen (schizophrenia)
im not saying weed is bad but if you pretend that it has not harmful you are being very disingenious

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
its not a special case its a well known fact you are NOT supposed to smoke weed at a young age
you should only smoke weed if your brain has finished developing which is usually at 20 I believe, 18 at youngest. Smoking occasionally at a young age might not make any damage but smoking it frequently while your still a teen messed your brain up. did you not learn this in school? theres also mental illnesses that can come out of smoking weed regularly as a teen (schizophrenia)
im not saying weed is bad but if you pretend that it has not harmful you are being very disingenious

Propaganda.