Man Comes Out To His Wife as Gay

Wtf i dont understand, Why is he gay and then want to stay married? Its america there are no ramficiations of such sexual behavior he should have been honest from the beggining

Wtf i dont understand, Why is he gay and then want to stay married? Its america there are no ramficiations of such sexual behavior he should have been honest from the beggining

Probably comes from a conservative family and doesn't want people finding out that he's gay. Wants to keep up the front while he dates men on the DL

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:4uzpnkt: Turn him into a cold case. Why would this woman settle for an inveterate liar? One who is sexually unattracted to her. Robbed her of good years and conned her into being a beard.

An asexual would have been better. At least with them emotional connection is enough. And they aren't into physical intimacy with anybody else.

:4uzpnkt: Turn him into a cold case. Why would this woman settle for an inveterate liar? One who is sexually unattracted to her. Robbed her of good years and conned her into being a beard.

An asexual would have been better. At least with them emotional connection is enough. And they aren't into physical intimacy with anybody else.

But she stated that they a good sex life for several years since the beginning of their marriage. It was just the last couple of years that it was pretty dead.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
But she stated that they a good sex life for several years since the beginning of their marriage. It was just the last couple of years that it was pretty dead.

I find it very disturbing but if she wants to deal with a man who thinks about other men and who may act it out, then go right ahead. I know some people are down for open relationships. I just feel like she'll be arm twisted down the road into something she doesn't agree with. This is already a major 'life' compromise.

If he was able to have sex with her, he isnt gay. He is bisexual. Besides she won't divorce him because according to research, gays are larger. She doesn't want to miss the sight of it.

This is like the fifth comment from @sophisticate where she engages in violent speech towards gays. Are you in the closet you Samaroon supremacist?

:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If he was able to have sex with her, he isnt gay. He is bisexual. Besides she won't divorce him because according to research, gays are larger. She doesn't want to miss the sight of it.

This is like the fifth comment from @sophisticate where she engages in violent speech towards gays. Are you in the closet you Samaroon supremacist?

:trumpsmirk:

No. I would never harm anyone. @Western4Life the only thing I hate are LIARS who question my intellect and gumshoeing power. If I want intel on someone better believe it's not hard. Even with some scant details. The moment I inquire about it and one acts intentionally ignorant or tries to gaslight. :banderas:Then its so long. Don't cross me and we're cool or else I'm a black widow just waiting to happen. *bats pretty eye lashes*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
No. I would never harm anyone. @Western4Life the only thing I hate are LIARS who question my intellect and gumshoeing power. If I want intel on someone better believe it's not hard. Even with some scant details. The moment I inquire about it and one acts intentionally ignorant or tries to gaslight. :banderas:Then its so long. Don't cross me and we're cool or else I'm a black widow just waiting to happen. *bats pretty eye lashes*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure I haven't checked any of that on dat list:dabcasar:
04/03/2022 will be our big day :diddyass:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi I thought this said Autistic
I was like “That explains so much”!
:dead:

Who lied to you in your past? :dwill:

Assumptions are dangerous. There is nothing wrong with being Autistic but I must ask what led you to that conclusion? I'd like to believe I'm somewhat socially adept.

Pretty sure I haven't checked any of that on dat list:dabcasar:
04/03/2022 will be my big day since I'm marrying myself. I'm mating with my soul. :diddyass:

I appreciate your self-compassion. It's good to see that you've turned your boundless love inward. :qri8gs7:

43rpt9.jpg

Trending

Latest posts