Man City 2017/2018 PL Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Waryaada to all beesha SSpot who watch the EPL Man City are winning the prem 100% guaranteed. If you have any doubts watch this game. They're too powerful with all their new signings etc. This is a Tottenham team who finished above us :kodaksmiley: sidha u wasne bal eegaa:russ:. I will PayPal any one who is willing to bet against me £50 on May 2018. Enjoy akhyaarta nacalaa.

They should after having spent 600million in the last two seasons.
united or chelsea also have a good chance.

Man City were looking strong before all
These signings .Towards the latter part of the season,the return of Kompany and D Bruyne and Silva being moved to the middle ,resulted in a more expansive and physically dominant type of football .Their weakness was in the wing back areas and goalkeeper; Pep has rectified that now .I think We will see some of the best football we have ever seen in the EPl this season from City .

That said ,Chelsea should not be written off ,as they performed so well last season and will surely be looking to add a few before the close of the window .

I am not sure what to make up of Man Utd .

Spurs will put the "pressure " on again .

YoungFarah

VIP
Glory seeker. U live you in London yet ur man City bandwagon fan.:camby:
Nigga f*ck you (jk) I'm a West Ham fan till I die. I've liked Man City since 2009ish when I started taking football seriously. You're just upset about the karbaashing Man City will put on you next year. I don't even watch football live I just watch MoTD. I can 100% guarantee that you aren't from the city of whatever team you support. f*ck outta here saxiib what is with these non-English people taking football more seriously than British people nacalaa. :shookgabre::dabcasar:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Its only pre season bruh. Also man city hasn't beaten us once past two season. I wouldn't be surprised if spurs finish ahead of shitty again

YoungFarah

VIP
Its only pre season bruh. Also man city hasn't beaten us once past two season. I wouldn't be surprised if spurs finish ahead of shitty again
It's preseason but City look strong AF is all I'm saying. Spurs had one year to win it. First of all are you a Spurs fan? Only in Canada will you see a non-white Spurs fan :nahgirl::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Nigga f*ck you (jk) I'm a West Ham fan till I die. I've liked Man City since 2009ish when I started taking football seriously. You're just upset about the karbaashing Man City will put on you next year. I don't even watch football live I just watch MoTD. I can 100% guarantee that you aren't from the city of whatever team you support. f*ck outta here saxiib what is with these non-English people taking football more seriously than British people nacalaa. :shookgabre::dabcasar:
ya Allah :liberaltears: calm down :russ: nigga had a meltdown. akhi that's when man City got the money and number 1 reason most man have joined on the bandwagon is cus of the new owners l. :drakelaugh: what coincidence you like the team once the ran into a bit of money yeah:mjlol:. nearly every Mali nigga I know has jump on the bandwagon cus of that reason. kulahaa West ham who the f*ck supports them but racist white chavs akhi:chrisfreshhah:

YoungFarah

VIP
ya Allah :liberaltears: calm down :russ: nigga had a meltdown. akhi that's when man City got the money and number 1 reason most man have joined on the bandwagon is cus of the new owners l. :drakelaugh: what coincidence you like the team once the ran into a bit of money yeah:mjlol:. nearly every Mali nigga I know has jump on the bandwagon cus of that reason. kulahaa West ham who the f*ck supports them but racist white chavs akhi:chrisfreshhah:
They're my local team and I've been going there since I was 6. All Chelsea fans are bandwagon era after 2004 aswell saxiib. I can't take you seriously if you aren't from the UK. Asking me about if I really support West Ham. Horta do you even go to football games nacalaa :farmajoyaab:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If the bald abihii wasaha doesn't win the EPL after spending all that money he should be stoned.

Top 6
Citeh
Chelski
United
Spuds
Assanal
Lolpool

u know there is still a chance they might get sanchez as well.
they are strong as they are right now and really should win or come very close to winning. But if they get sanchez, it is pretty much a wrap.
chelsea is the only other time that can win the league. that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending