Man charged over violent attack on Somali man in Malta as crowd cheered

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Ilhan Omar + Reer Henny = Strong contenders for most hated ethnic group in North America too.

If you really think Ilhan is the reason why cadaan Americans hate Somalis, come on now.

Let's not forget in America, Somalis were known for Black Hawk Down, Captain Phillips and ISIS recruitment. In fact, Ilhan Omar changed the narrative of the Somali community. Now you only have racists cadaans hating you.

Cadaans and hating Somalis....

:2n2:

Many Somalis Brits moved from other European countries because of the racism they faced there. So Britain is generally the best place to live in Europe for Somalis. So it could be said that Somalis are the most hated ethnic group in Europe.

Ilhan Omar + Reer Henny = Strong contenders for most hated ethnic group in North America too.

In Africa we're the most hated 100%. Ethiopia and Kenya hate our guts.

India is a very anti-Muslim country so we're getting no love there.

China is neutral and the Arab world is average.

What other ethnic group is beating these stats?
we aren’t hated in canada:ayaanswag:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Many Somalis Brits moved from other European countries because of the racism they faced there. So Britain is generally the best place to live in Europe for Somalis. So it could be said that Somalis are the most hated ethnic group in Europe.

No one really hates Somalis in particular among Muslims in India. Go to India, you won't face much of any trouble. I've been there as have many of my family members. Nobody cares, saxiib. Nobody really has it out for Somalis in North-Africa, the Middle-East, Central Asia, South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia and Latin America. That is a HUGE chunk of the world that either likes us, is neutral or barely knows we exist.

And like I said, the situation in Africa is nothing like in Europe. Somalis are disliked for completely different reasons in Africa; namely for actually being successful. Those Somalis being butchered in South Africa because they own shops did not bring that on themselves in any way imaginable nor do they deserve it. And most of Eastern and Southern Europe barely knows what the f*ck a Somali is. There are hardly any Geeljires in those countries. They're just hating on Madows and Muslims and we just happen to be both. The world is not Britain, North-America and Australia, saxiib.

How does all of Africa hate us when only our neighbours Ethiopia and Kenya hates us for political and historical reasons:dead:

Even South Africa does not specifically hate somalis, because they hate every foreigner whether its somali or not.

Rest of Africa does not hate somalis. No one in for example Tanzania hates somalis kkk.

Somalis is not the most hated group on Europe. Its gypsys.

Also no one knows about somalis in North America. Somalis are restricted to mostly Minnesota in Usa where they might get specific hate but thats not happening in other states. Same in Canada, no one cares about somalis like that.

Relax man dayum

As a person who grew up in a country where Somalis are in the top 3 biggest immigrant communities the hate boils down to basically being black. Thats it. Replace a other african with us, there would be same results.

Hate against muslims or blacks does not equal to specific hate to somalis.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
As a person who grew up in a country where Somalis are in the top 3 biggest immigrant communities the hate boils down to basically being black. Thats it. Replace a other african with us, there would be same results.

Hate against muslims or blacks does not equal to specific hate to somalis.

We're known as ultra n****rs

Somalis could very well be the most hated ethnic group in the world. I really think we've surpassed Jews and Gypsies. The sad thing is, we did it to ourselves.
this is such cap we get so much love on social media for a reason, only the old ppl in countries we have a lot of immigrants in dont like us

Based

VIP

Not entirely true. You think gaajo Somalis care about racism once they're in Europe? Most of those early refugees that lived in shitholes like Italy moved to the UK/Holland and other northern European countries because there are money to be made there

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
2021730637632087312074500.jpg

A man, who allegedly punched and threw a Somali national into the sea to the cheers of a crowd of onlookers at Mgarr harbour days ago, was denied bail upon his arraignment on Thursday.

Deelian Mifsud, a 21-year old Xewkija resident, pleaded not guilty when arraigned before the Magistrates’ Court in Gozo, charged with his alleged involvement in the violent episode that took place on July 18 at around 1:00am.

A social media post by a person who happened to witness the violence described how a gang of some 15 men had turned upon the Somali man, spurred on by a cheering crowd from nearby catering establishments.

At one point, a ‘hero’ had allegedly pushed aside a dustbin, moved a table and punched the victim, throwing him into the sea, as the crowd roared in apparent approval.

A group of people intervened to break up the violence, assisting the Somali man, who had been treated “like a dog”, and alerting the police.

Footage of the incident, was referred to by prosecuting Inspector Josef Gauci during Thursday’s arraignment.

A report of the incident had reached the police who, after observing the published footage, had tracked down the suspect aggressor.
'No racism'

Mifsud was charged with attempted grievous bodily harm, causing his alleged victim slight injuries, damaging the man’s Apple IPhone, breaching the public peace and also breaching the terms of a probation order delivered in October by the Criminal Court.

He was also charged with relapsing.

His lawyer, Jean Paul Grech, stated in court that there was no element of racism behind the allegations.

When making submissions on bail, the lawyer argued further that footage of the incident had been preserved, thus reducing the risk of tampering with evidence.

However the prosecution objected, not only in view of the nature of the charges but also because civilians were still to testify and the fact that the accused had a tainted criminal record.

In light of those objections the court, presided over by magistrate Simone Grech, turned down the request and remanded the youth in custody.

Lawyer Franco Debono appeared parte civile.

I'd f*ck him up badly if he attempted that on me.

:what: more than Jews and Gypsies?? A bit of an exaggeration. Not many people know about us you know? Yahuud and gypsies have been prosecuted for centuries while geeljires are receiving small hate because of our deen and skin colour :mjlol: where have you seen people making conspiracies about Somalis controlling the world. You're not that guy pal trust me
Comparing us to people with no lands what jokes.

Pakistanis are definitely more disliked than Somalis especially in northern England cities outside England maybe only because they are big in numbers, older Somali immigrant women know how to speak good English compared to Asian women who have been here for decades and can’t speak English at all

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol now I know you get all your info from sspot :mjlol:

this man really said “reer henny” makes a strong contender for most hated ethnic group lmao.

I’ll tell you this, there have never been outright attacks on Somalis in canada for being Somali, there haven’t been far right movements that ever singled out Somalis in Canada. There have been very little hate towards Somalis in Canada at all.

Any racism towards Somalis was because of their race, not ethnicity. Any racist cadaan here doesn’t hate Somalia anymore than any other madow or immigrant. Not to mention those cadaans are an extreme minority here.

Get off sspot man, it’s ruining your perception of reality. Makes you think Somalis are more focused on than they actually are, because you’re on a site completely dedicated to Somalis.

lol @ “reer henny” :drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts