Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to go back and read from the beginning
I already saw the post also, why will I be ok with the humiliation of women when I am one.
The only reason I replied to him was that I hate when people use religion as a weapon to manipulate women's. It happens a lot in the muslim community, they police women, treat them like shit and then they twist the Quran or hadiths to prove their point. Also, those who do this stuff will judge other muslims and believe they are the best worshippers out there.
I don’t understand why you will ask me this question?

I already saw the post also, why will I be ok with the humiliation of women when I am one.
The only reason I replied to him was that I hate when people use religion as a weapon to manipulate women's. It happens a lot in the muslim community, they police women, treat them like shit and then they twist the Quran or hadiths to prove their point. Also, those who do this stuff will judge other muslims and believe they are the best worshippers out there.
I don’t understand why you will ask me this question?
I wasn't clear if your were with me or against but now I see your right

halwa

✨🌙
Any man who uses all of his might and power to hit his wife or any woman for that matter deserves to go to jahanam. There’s a special place in hell for him.

Let the qashin rates come! Bless me with them :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending