Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because before a man hits a woman, he breaks her down psychologically and makes her think she is worthless and that she deserves it.

Abuse is a lot more complex than we think and women on average forgive the man several times before enough is enough.
I have joined the dark side lol

If things get outta hand, blind him with some bisbaas sis and cut a major artery in his neck.
the law will side with you!
:friendhug:
Bisinka. :9uoofqd:

giphy.gif

Naag oo very rebellious baa loo tala galay lol

Scenario

Man: Why did you do such and such
Woman: *kisses her teeth* So what?
Man: yaaa naa ada kula hadla
Woman: *picks up phone and starts a conversation with her friend whilst leaving the room*
Man: Has the choice to be cucked or proceeds to grab her by the shoulders and shakes her to make her understand he ain't playin

Hada ma fahamtay? The qatari guy video will be mocked and i don't agree with beating or using excessive force on your wife. But sometimes a wild woman needs a good old grab and shake lol
She doesn't "grab and shake" she needs respect

I don't have the guts to watch the video. These kinda depressing videos drive me mad.

what arce are they? turkish?kurdish? arab?

some females deserve beatings, they enjoy it, i know some nago who are rude to their husbands, and only behave after a god karbash but she does not deserve being hit over the head like that

take her to bed and punish her with another tool, not the fist,

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

some females deserve beatings, they enjoy it, i know some nago who are rude to their husbands, and only behave after a god karbash but she does not deserve being hit over the head like that

War hedhee aren't you fasting?

I know it's a national sport for your people to beat women. :faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

War hedhee aren't you fasting?

I know it's a national sport for your people to beat women. :faysalwtf:

not today, i am sick, but isnha Allah will go back to it tommmorw

anyways, some females dersve good beating but only in bed,

and yes, we beat females, with our third cagheer feet, hence why they call us caghdeer, its the third leg,

would you like me to wife yuo as a second wife and teach how to say booweee and agah at the same time reiko?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
basra is 100% the type that would hit her man and expect him to give her a good beating, some girls just need it like tea or they go crazy, they love it deep down,

Huuno I cant tell u what Basra wants. Its Ramadhaan.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
not today, i am sick, but isnha Allah will go back to it tommmorw

anyways, some females dersve good beating but only in bed,

and yes, we beat females, with our third cagheer feet, hence why they call us caghdeer, its the third leg,

would you like me to wife yuo as a second wife and teach how to say booweee and agah at the same time reiko?
God forbid. I will slap you back to calanleey..

@Basra come get your man

God forbid. I will slap you back to calanleey..

@Basra come get your man

oh reiko, i would love to beat the majerteen out of you, and keep you smiling 24/7, i love Mj girls, so cool, relaxes, always smiling and gentle and feminine, i used to be neighbours with them, one married an cagheer, 3 beautiful girls,

i would love to teach you how to say agah waa daba aga agah, and have 6 caghdeer babies for me,

4 boys and 2 girls, we would name one ilhan omar, one hawo tako and the boys ahmed madobe, Aga gaas caghdeer, cabdullahi yusuf hawiye karbashe and last one cabdi iley ibn al caghdeer,

my aunty has ciise muxamuud kids, beuaftufl kids, our daughters would be gorgeous and our sons will kill an axmaar for every birthday as a celebration, and they will read Sun Tzu and The prince Machiavelli by the age of 5

naturally, they will get the good looks and military prowess from me, but the shrewdness from you, we will create the next Sayids of the 21st century

Status
Not open for further replies.