Man beats his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankfully this is not as common in Somali society, is it because clan and family protect the females?

I'd like to think the average normal Somali man doesn't look down on women and feel the need to abuse them.

Only weak pathetic men who are insecure with their masculinity engage in misogyny and beating women in order to feel like a man.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A fight is when two people are hitting each other or insulting each other.

Do you see her hit him?
Does she hit him back?

You can clearly see she is scared and vulnerable.

You're a sick young man and you know damn well this isn't a 'fight'.

You are bottom of the barrel bakti and men like you need to be avoided.
she looked like she was fighitng with him and she also knew she was gonna get slapped
besides shes his wife whatever happens thier married and she loves him:siilaanyolaugh:

nothing you can do about that :mjlol: besides this is fake outrage we got better things to worry about then some old couple fighting :nahgirl:

I'd like to think the average normal Somali man doesn't look down on women and feel the need to abuse them.

Only weak pathetic men who are insecure with their masculinity engage in misogyny and beating women in order to feel like a man.
that's the difference between Somalis and the middle east.
she looked like she was fighitng with him and she also knew she was gonna get slapped
besides shes his wife whatever happens thier married and she loves him:siilaanyolaugh:

nothing you can do about that :mjlol: besides this is fake outrage we got better things to worry about then some old couple fighting :nahgirl:
you're one sick guy, she was ready for the punch because this is normal to her imagine what does at home.

that's the difference between Somalis and the middle east.

you're one sick guy, she was ready for the punch because this is normal to her imagine what does at home.

Walal ignore him. The only thing that young man does on sspot is cry about single mothers, blame women for everything, call them s and now a new time low, he is justifying domestic violence.

He even made a youtube video about how Somali mothers are to blame for the problems of the Somali community. There is a clear pattern here and this young man has severe hatred for women. He is troubled.

@Lolalola @Aladdin @HalimaJ read this about the English translation of "wadribuhunna", its not a correct translation due to the English language not having equivalent meaning.

https://muslimmatters.org/2013/12/2...ective-domestic-violence-imam-abdullah-hasan/

https://theconversation.com/explainer-what-islam-actually-says-about-domestic-violence-77245
if the man has an agenda he should do through love and kindness not hitting because even the prophet wasn't involved in those kinda activities so violence towards woman is culture based not through Islam so I don't care about the translations

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Walal ignore him. The only thing that young man does on sspot is cry about single mothers, blame women for everything, call them s and now a new time low, he is justifying domestic violence.

He even made a youtube video about how Somali mothers are to blame for the problems of the Somali community. There is a clear pattern here and this young man has severe hatred for women. He is troubled.
its not sever hatred its reality abayo women have to take responcibility she married him in the first place
i just dont believe in the whole women are innocent thing , they are primarily responcible for their shortcomings and problems in life

its not sever hatred its reality abayo women have to take responcibility she married him in the first place
i just dont believe in the whole women are innocent thing , they are primarily responcible for their shortcomings and problems in life

What is a reality is that every week, 3 women are killed by their partners in the UK.

You haven't been raised well and I can clearly see you had no positive male role model growing up. Also, stop resenting your Mum for why Abo isn't in the picture.

I've had enough of going back and forth with you. You are sick individual and I really feel sorry for the women in your family who are around the likes of you.

Remember if you ever get abused in life whether it be a man or woman stranger or not, i hope you have the same energy and blame yourself.

The prophet PBUH never hit a woman, a servant or even an animal yet some here want to beat their wives?

The Prophet said: "Many women have turned to my family complaining about their husbands. Verily, these men are not among the best of you."

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What is a reality is that every week, 3 women are killed by their partners in the UK.

You haven't been raised well and I can clearly see you had no positive male role model growing up. Also, stop resenting your Mum for why Abo isn't in the picture.

I've had enough of going back and forth with you. You are sick individual and I really feel sorry for the women in your family who are around the likes of you.

Remember if you ever get abused in life whether it be a man or woman stranger or not, i hope you have the same energy and blame yourself.

show me proof that three women are killed i highly doubt that infact women even have more right then men in the west :siilaanyolaugh:

women win most custody battles, even the divorce courts are heavily biased in favour of women women eve take men to court to rob them of their own money :siilaanyosmile:

about that last bit i have both my parents my dad is with me in my life

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You can tell this has happen before by the way she covers her face. The fear in her eyes and her body language scream he beats her. The man is pure qasaaro:susp:

A fight is when two people are hitting each other or insulting each other.

Do you see her hit him?
Does she hit him back?

You can clearly see she is scared and vulnerable.

You're a sick young man and you know damn well this isn't a 'fight'.

You are bottom of the barrel bakti and men like you need to be avoided.
I know of abusive relationships qhere the woman WANTS to stay married to him even though her family want to defend her.
Women can get karbaashed by their husbands and still say "I love him I want him". I would not get involved and ignore it

I know of abusive relationships qhere the woman WANTS to stay married to him even though her family want to defend her.
Women can get karbaashed by their husbands and still say "I love him I want him". I would not get involved and ignore it

That is because before a man hits a woman, he breaks her down psychologically and makes her think she is worthless and that she deserves it.

Abuse is a lot more complex than we think and women on average forgive the man several times before enough is enough.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
That is because before a man hits a woman, he breaks her down psychologically and makes her think she is worthless and that she deserves it.

Abuse is a lot more complex than we think and women on average forgive the man several times before enough is enough.
Abuse is complicated and has many different forms, gaslighting is also a complex topic and I found this video very helpful.

woman need to be slapped and choked from time to time lol to show them who is really:mjswag::westbrookswag: in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.