Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know in cerigaabo there’s an agreement between darood and Isaac to keep it demilitarised that’s why you won’t find somaliland troops in cerigaabo cause most warsengeli are Puntlanders

Fake news. Maybe in your shithole on the very outskirts of sanaag/ ceerigabo district but not in Ceerigaabo city. Warsangeli live on the very outskirts of Sanaag. There's barely any Warsangeli in Sanaag anyway .

Isaaq control Ceerigaabo city and most of Ceerigaabo District including most of Sanaag in general. You have to drive to the border of Sanaag with PunaniLand to see Warsangeli

you are out here describing your features all effeminate as if you were a chick I wouldn’t be surprised if you wore mascara and you’re out here making threats? what are you going to kill us with? your hair dryer kkk
Im a handsome man im proud of my features your a clapped ass nigga thats why you hating dont hate you broke ugly f*ck ill pay for the plastic surgery you so despertley need lmao and yeah im so gay you'll soon get fucked with the Ak My Ak is Dick i bust the shells in your face !!!

Im a handsome man im proud of my features your a clapped ass nigga thats why you hating dont hate you broke ugly f*ck ill pay for the plastic surgery you so despertley need lmao and yeah im so gay you'll soon get fucked with the Ak My Ak is Dick i bust the shells in your face !!!

I have seen his picture, he posted it on here back in 2016

He is clapped and in need of a treadmill

:dabcasar: nigga looked pregnant

He's a shitty troll if you ask me. He's more a punching bag. He sets himself up with retarded question and generally being ignorant on the topic just so multiple people can make him look stupid while correcting him.

Wow what a drunken garac this cognitive guy is. How's he questioning man's what I think about Darood when he out here calling his kin slaves :childplease:
The Niggas needs to seek mental help. He takes this qabil shit so serious whilst were all bantering this lowlife is wiping tears off his keyboard shitting his pants:siilaanyolaugh:

The Niggas needs to seek mental help. He takes this qabil shit so serious whilst were all bantering this lowlife is wiping tears off his keyboard shitting his pants:siilaanyolaugh:

Little man needs to take it slower he gonna fry what's left of his brain cells and then turn into social media like Dabacasar

He's a shitty troll if you ask me. He's more a punching bag. He sets himself up with retarded question and generally being ignorant on the topic just so multiple people can make him look stupid while correcting him.

He does like making a fool of himself on here, it amuses me for the most part

:pachah1:his hate for issaqs is comical
yas has the medication worn off:bell:
(btw popcaan makes some lit tunes)

:dead: :dead::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts