Mama Puntland Strikes again and raises the image and stature of Somalia : UN, EU, UK hail Puntland as a Beacon of hope and Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

These are the world famous and historic Cities he mentioned

:banderas::rejoice:

Cape Gardafui
1632721150083.png

Qardho

1632721316017.png

Eyl

eyl.jpeg

:lawd:

These Delegations come weekly and find any reason to fly there cus they cant have enough of the beauty of the land and the people.

British Ambassador Kate Foster visits Puntland for the first time

She congratulated Puntland on commitments to holding direct elections, she states that the upcoming Puntland elections are of historic significance and that its success will show that one man one vote elections can be done in Somalia.

They also discussed Somalia's elections.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have never seen a more busy diplomat. She is everywhere. Meeting Somali leaders every other night. The free hospitality must be too good to give up.

I think we must keep an eye on her movements. Somali men go weak at the knees at white women. Looks like she’s enjoying herself too much πŸ€”

Reverse

booliska federal πŸš“
I have never seen a more busy diplomat. She is everywhere. Meeting Somali leaders every other night. The free hospitality must be too good to give up.

I think we must keep an eye on her movements. Somali men go weak at the knees at white women. Looks like she’s enjoying herself too much πŸ€”
That's so true. This lady is somehow popping up everywhere far more than others wlhi. The UK has to be up to something, potentially big.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Ku Dayo Puntland if yall implement local elections your way ahead of the curve. If Deni leaves with a 1m1v election he definitely will be akin to Abdullahi Yusuf in state building in my book. :obama:

British Ambassador Kate Foster visits Puntland for the first time

She congratulated Puntland on commitments to holding direct elections, she states that the upcoming Puntland elections are of historic significance and that its success will show that one man one vote elections can be done in Somalia.

They also discussed Somalia's elections.

She states that the upcoming Puntland elections are of historic significance and that its success will show that one man one vote elections can be done in Somalia.
A little condescending from our British ambassador. She is saying that Somalis can't elect a president.

Shocked Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending