Mama Maylun is MAD at her inaa adheer for ignoring her.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Duchess = Gri = Dhulbahante queen

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No she only has 1 son with an isaaq.

1 son with Cali saleeban
1 daughter with Cisse Maxmuud
Another daughter with a Biciidyahan

4 kids in total.

She's married 15 men, mostly MJ that's why she has so much ciil towards them lol. This new marriage will be her 16th. Mashallah.

Her breaking her marriages down:

Wtf who the hell marry's 15 men wallahi somali women got nothing better to do:faysalwtf:

Iam not gonna lie in this vid she looks like 2pac's hoyo:lolbron:

images (61).jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
What's good for the goose is good for the gander:yousmart:

Don't be a hypocrite and discriminate. They were all halal say mashallah.

On another note, Dhulos owe mama Malyun 50k they need to cough that up:mahubowtf::fittytousand:
I thougt she was MJ like you? And why do they own her 50k?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis from back home are a big fan of the people they seemingly hate. naagaha ugu dh!lonimo badan such as queen qaawan got tons of followers from back home

That's because many people (not most) back home see Islam as a cultural thing rather than religious.

The society might be religiously conservative but the people may not necessarily be either.

Best example is Lil Baliil, a rapper from Somalia who got into beef with AS and was given qaxootinimo by the Germans. Fast forward a year and he has a cadaan baby mama.

Just my two cents......

:samwelcome:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
mama malyuun became a Christian one time and an atheist. also she previously posted some explicit videos

and i think she is suffering for it now. She is looking for legitimacy now, to march her celebrity big ego. But she under estimated Somalis.

Somalis are the Fakest people ever looool

If you have a scandal behind you, they will pretend they dont know u in the streets. lool

yesterday i had an argument with my best friend. She said if i saw her in Somalia-- or any where i will not even say hi or even look at her.

I said that is a bit harsh. What has she done to u? I think her main objection is she insulted the prophet pbuh. But i say- that is between her and her creator Allaah swt.

Our duty is to be polite and extend common courtesy to everybody. You don't have to hang out with her. But common courtesy and kindness is Muslim.

At least Assalam Aleikum is in order.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She has three kids with an Isaaq man. 2 boys and a girl. All her children shun her. Which is ironic, because rumors has it that the daughter is not perfect herself. She takes drugs. So why would she shun her own mother? But it could be internal family drama that we know nothing about.
I randomly stumbled on to this video and this is the isaaq guy she had the son with.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No way I read that correctly? 15 marriages?:damn:. I feel bad for those kids imagine the amount of bullying they get just off the YouTube channel:snoop:
Bro somalis have no jobs thats why they get married 15 times. wallahi its kinda ghetto if we being honnest. Personally i think 2 tries are enough and if both times dont work out just stay allone the rest of your life :manny:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I randomly stumbled on to this video and this is the isaaq guy she had the son with.

He looks so young. How old is Mama Malyung? Mid 50s?

She posted two videos in Kismaayo. I literally look forward to her videos lol

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He looks so young. How old is Mama Malyung? Mid 50s?

She posted two videos in Kismaayo. I literally look forward to her videos lol
She must be. Ion I've noticed older women snatching up younger men like it's nothing. The odeys have been taking younger girls so the older women and younger men have no choice but to link up. I support this movement 100%:rejoice:

She must be. Ion I've noticed older women snatching up younger men like it's nothing. The odeys have been taking younger girls so the older women and younger men have no choice but to link up. I support this movement 100%:rejoice:

Younger men lust and chase after older women, so if an oday acts up, all she needs to do is find herself a sugar baby like her husband did. It helps if she maintains her looks, it keeps them in-line because they are scared of getting replaced. Men don't know how to handle women who move like them.

:trumpsmirk: