Mama malyun

Im honestly shocked

She has been through a lot with rape and sexual assault at this point she should get therapy since no one took her story serious maybe that messed her up since rape isn’t taken as seriously in the Somali community compared to other countries I don’t know if she’s mentally alright either let’s not joke about her 🙏🏾🤲🏾❤️

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She has been through a lot with rape and sexual assault at this point she should get therapy since no one took her story serious maybe that messed her up since rape isn’t taken as seriously in the Somali community compared to other countries I don’t know if she’s mentally alright either let’s not joke about her 🙏🏾🤲🏾
Im not joking about her im just shocked she got a book

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Notice how almost all of the positive reviews about this despicable book are posted by females, Somali females in the West are ultra liberal tbh, No wonder the prophet PPUH said the majority dwellers of hell fire are women.
IMG_20201028_130459.jpg
IMG_20201028_130521.jpg
IMG_20201028_130539.jpg
IMG_20201028_130553.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im honestly shocked

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Basra's review of Mama Maylun's book on Amazon

Pathetic. Yet hilarious. Reading the excerpts in Amazon, i was dumb-founded as to how is it possible this lunatic published a book??? the writing style is 6th grade by the way. Absolutely Horrendous. The cover is misleading as she is no longer a practicing Muslim. She had denounced Islam! Poser. Loser. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The most hilarious part is reading the reviews in Amazon. Not even a single person is listed as 'verified' purchaser of her pathetic book. loooooooooooooool

The hateful comments is a treat to read.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Last edited:

Pathetic. Yet hilarious. Reading the excerpts in Amazon, i was dumb-founded as to how is it possible this lunatic published a book??? the writing style is 6th grade by the way. Absolutely Horrendous. The cover is misleading as she is no longer a practicing Muslim. She had denounced Islam! Poser. Loser. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The most hilarious part is reading the reviews in Amazon. Not even a single person is listed as 'verified' purchaser. loooooooooooooool

"The most hilarious part is reading the reviews in Amazon. Not even a single person is listed as 'verified' purchaser. loooooooooooooool"

Probably those fake self reviews :mjlol:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
It doesn't sound like any of you read the book
and yet you guys are already judging the content of the book. :icon lol: :icon lol:

And what's sooo shocking about someone writing a book, can't lunatic people write books now? Caqli lix iyo sideetan, quit with the cabudhinta.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

The most hilarious part is reading the reviews in Amazon. Not even a single person is listed as 'verified' purchaser of her pathetic book. loooooooooooooool

Today she posted emotional video of her crying and weeping and begging for forgiveness. She returned from her dubious paths and repented to Allah SWT.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Im not joking about her im just shocked she got a book
Damn I should also write a novel instead dropping long ass sentences in spoilers,
I think I am suitable enough to be in an author's position.

I mean I will take Nurrudin Farah's place

Welcome me everyone

Mama Malyun is not something to joke about, I sympathise with her, she has been through a lot. I was never judgemental even what she did, you can tell through eyes she's in pain, unfortunately we Somalis are not an empathetic kind but I wish her the best.

Is there any way her book is available in Ali Baba , Amazon doesn't work here or do I have to find some connects in South America to smuggle that book for me on a ferry lol

Trending

Latest posts