MAMA MALYUN has officially gone homeless. Lives in her car now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This past week she’s been packing as if she had another home situated. She then moved out and gives her keys away.

It turns out that the poor lady completely disnt care or is suffering from a mental health crisis that she just moved into her car.

A great individual with a big heart has given her an idea..
0F62616D-5C7D-443F-9182-3B9343758DB5.jpeg

Last edited:
This past week she’s been packing as if she had another home situated. She then moved out and gives her keys away.

It turns out that the poor lady completely disnt care or is suffering from a mental health crisis that she just moved into her car.

Leave the troubled lady alone warya

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

A great individual with a big heart has given her an idea..View attachment 71996

Naag Walaan

A great individual with a big heart has given her an idea..View attachment 71996

Waanceey nagtaan . She makes me stress out for her then she comes back with more stress. Walahi I am done feeling sorry for her. Hana wallin. We have our own families to deal. I use to watch her videos and not judge her and just enjoy it then it all got confusing. Qof camera la wareegayo tabar uma hayno.
Allaha so hanuunsho

Waanceey nagtaan . She makes me stress out for her then she comes back with more stress. Walahi I am done feeling sorry for her. Hana wallin. We have our own families to deal. I use to watch her videos and not judge her and just enjoy it then it all got confusing. Qof camera la wareegayo tabar uma hayno.
Allaha so hanuunsho
Amin

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

You should change your profil picture.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I stopped having sympathy for her when she left the religion because her YouTube was shut down.

She literally bad mouths anyone who tries to help her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I stopped having sympathy for her when she left the religion because her YouTube was shut down.

She literally bad mouths anyone who tries to help her.

Horta have you noticed how she goes ballistic on people who had sympathy for her and who approached her.

At this moment I look at her as mentally ill.

Horta have you noticed how she goes ballistic on people who had sympathy for her and who approached her.

At this moment I look at her as mentally ill.
Loool nothing is wrong with her so go fund her like others do as it looks like that she got no cash left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending