MAMA MALYUN has officially gone homeless. Lives in her car now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Sister??
50% of Somali women are near a mental breakdown at any point. Some are just more mentally resilient than others. They deal with a life of dealing with a husband they never liked, and than when he leaves her to take care of the kids alone while he goes off to marry a younger woman this is the cracking point. They wasted their youth on a man who leaves them, and while he can marry again, they’re bound to spend the next 40 years of their life single.

50% of Somali women are near a mental breakdown at any point. Some are just more mentally resilient than others. They deal with a life of dealing with a husband they never liked, and than when he leaves her to take care of the kids alone while he goes off to marry a younger woman this is the cracking point. They wasted their youth on a man who leaves them, and while he can marry again, they’re bound to spend the next 40 years of their life single.
Reason why i adore and honor somaliwomen so much is how tough they are being with a loser who don't deserve them

Okay sweetheart here’s my number call me
07538 093881

Status
Not open for further replies.