Malyun Ali from Puntland - Farmaajo should be removed by force

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a reer bicidyahaan women on her live FB video feed calling for the forceful removal of traitor Farmaajo, she is well known in the somali circles and had almost a 1000 people tuning into her live feed.

She apologises to Dahir Alasow who was the first to break the news on the eve of Farmaajo election that he was an Ethiopian puppet courtesy of his appointments of Gabre errand boys.

She praises HSM/Sheikh Shariif who both never handed over a single Somali to Xabashi's.

She praises reer Galmudug for taking care of the man for over 15 years despite relentless pressures by the Xabashi's against this war veteran.

She says when people ask her what she is, she responds reer-bicidyaan instead of Majerteen we all know why she does this. @Charlamagne

I have predicted previously Farmaajo will not last 18 months, this is the final straw that broke the camels back and the catalyst to his downfall.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo will complete his 4 years and possibly re elected

Qalbidhagax exchange deal will prove its worth when hundreds more Somalis are released from Ethiopia.

Its only ones who are anti Farmaajo like your HG, MJ who are crying crocodile tears to whip up hate against Farmaajo.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Qalbidhagax exchange deal will prove its worth when hundreds more Somalis are released from Ethiopia.

Its only ones who are anti Farmaajo like your HG, MJ who are crying crocodile tears to whip up hate against Farmaajo.
Puntite?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Gaasas is your leader, the she guy to side with GCC against FG wishes
Gaas is looking out for the interest of the people of Puntland. Farmajo meanwhile is in the censoreds den and they're are sharpening their knives after sabotaging his image and presidency. You have bigger issues to deal with.

You could say what you have to say without injecting Majerteen into it.

This is back to back Puntland women I posted taking a stance that's different from the ones the bermuda triangle on here are taking which is that this decorated war veteran is a terrorists as duchess herself said that needs to be handed over just as her uncle Afbijo handed over 1000's of them for money.

Your so filled with hatred you can't even see how I am exonerating your own by glorifying the few patriots amongst you, if you watch the video you will notice I am merely quoting this women verbatim.

She said she doesn't refer to herself as MJ when people ask her but as reer-biciyaan, she is doing this in order to distance herself from the disgusting support for this shameless action of Farmaajo coming from the usual fitnah riddled bermuda triangle that suddenly turned into supporters upon masses everywhere like the true treacherous malignant cancer they have always been

You just have to look at that class A doqon @Cotton Eyed Joe that has decided to change his avatar to Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery of this era was committed were a 33 year decorated war veteran was handed over to the Xabashi's, a man he previously didn't support at all because he saw him as Anti Puntland until he of course replicated Afbijo shameless act by handing over Ogaden war veteran to Xabashis to be tortured.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
This is back to back Puntland women I posted taking a stance that's different from the ones the bermuda triangle on here are taking which is that this decorated war veteran is a terrorists as duchess herself said that needs to be handed over just as her uncle Afbijo handed over 1000's of them for money.

Your so filled with hatred you can't even see how I am exonerating your own by glorifying the few patriots amongst you, if you watch the video you will notice I am merely quoting this women verbatim.

She said she doesn't refer to herself as MJ when people ask her but as reer-biciyaan, she is doing this in order to distance herself from the disgusting support for this shameless action of Farmaajo coming from the usual fitnah riddled bermuda triangle that suddenly turned into supporters upon masses everywhere like the true malignant cancer.

You just have to look at that class A doqon @Cotton Eyed Joe that has decided to change his avatar to Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery of this era was committed were a 33 year war veteran was handed over to the Xabashi's, a man he previously didn't support at all because he saw him as Anti Puntland until he of course did an Afbijo by handing over Ogadens to Xabashis
Hey I just took an iq test it was 132. I was actually neutral against Farmajo check my posts and put them in your creepy collection. I'm anti hawiye, its politics.

Gambar

VIP

She said she doesn't refer to herself as MJ when people ask her but as reer-biciyaan, she is doing this in order to distance herself from the disgusting support for this shameless action of Farmaajo coming from the usual fitnah riddled bermuda triangle that suddenly turned into supporters upon masses everywhere like the true treacherous malignant cancer they have always been

You just have to look at that class A doqon @Cotton Eyed Joe that has decided to change his avatar to Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery of this era was committed were a 33 year war veteran was handed over to the Xabashi's, a man he previously didn't support at all because he saw him as Anti Puntland until he of course did an Afbijo by handing over Ogadens to Xabashis
Calm down, why are you ranting horta? I just asked you a question, why was it necessary to include MJs? Stop talking about patriotism while you are filled with qabyalad just be forward with it instead of hiding behind rhetoric or don't include MJs at all. You can make your point without it you know?

Second of all, this is your second topic on the matter. Is deji bal.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Calm down, why are you ranting horta? I just asked you a question, why was it necessary to include MJs? Stop talking about patriotism while you are filled with qabyalad just be forward with it instead of hiding behind rhetoric or don't include MJs at all. You can make your point without it you know?

Second of all, this is your second topic on the matter. Is deji bal.
There's no evidence Farmajo was behind it. Remember this red eyed freak supported Farmajo just last week but now he came to the conclusion Farmajo was working against Somalia from the beginning. It's complete sabotage why would Farmajo do this? He's being undermined. @Inquisitive_ conclusion was Farmajo is Darod so he's guilty.

Your faux patriotism is in full exposure by backing this shameless act of handing over a decorated Somali war veteran to the Xabshi's something never done before, many MX I know have distanced themselves from Farmaajo as a result.

Don't let your feud with Ogadeen cloud your judgements sxb, we are entering that delicate period all over the world were the true are being separated from the false, you have no nationalistic or religious justifications for this wicked shameless act.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
There's no evidence Farmajo was behind it. Remember this red eyed freak supported Farmajo just last week but now he came to the conclusion Farmajo was working against Somalia from the beginning. It's complete sabotage why would Farmajo do this? He's being undermined. @Inquisitive_ conclusion was Farmajo is Darod so he's guilty.
My point is, he can make his point without ranting about MJs. It just looks stupid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You just have to look at that class A doqon @Cotton Eyed Joe that has decided to change his avatar to Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery of this era was committed were a 33 year decorated war veteran was handed over to the Xabashi's, a man he previously didn't support at all because he saw him as Anti Puntland until he of course replicated Afbijo shameless act by handing over Ogaden war veteran to Xabashis to be tortured.
The first video you post from a Puntland group on Facebook Nowhere does it say the woman was from Puntland
IMG_3966.PNG

Mr Bermuda Triangle logic here is since it was posted on a Puntland group then she must be reer Puntland right?

IMG_3967.PNG

In that case coldoon must be reer Puntland too since a video of him was posted on the same Puntland Facebook group:ulyin:

Farmaajo does a disgusting backstabbing act and lo and behold the original grandmasters of backstabbers are backing him up, walahi u cant make this up, :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I don't normally dignify your types with a response once I see the tree that bore those rotten fruits, I didn't hear you cry CC was undermining HSM which was so obvious to even the most retarded men as were successive PM's he had to impeach, but now like a true hypocrite you want to make excuses.

Farmaajo policy of Candhowadaag nepotism never seen before has put all his errand boys into the top positions, he has control like no other leader had, there is even a gag order on all ministers not to speak to media totally unprecedented.

He is on record stating he appointed Kheyre because he will carry 'his agenda' to the letter, you can cry all the excuses that you like but the Somalis up and down the country and everywhere else in this world have spoken.

I supported him despite repeated credible series of evidence that he was pushing a qabiilist agenda which we have moved on from, I continued despite his appeasements to your rotten leadership day and night, but the moment you begin to hand over a decorated war veteran to Xabashi's who happens to be Darood as well, it's game-over.

The Ethiopian papers confirmed the SFG leadership handed him over, the ONLF leader directly accuses Farmaajo for signing off on it, the guy spent 5 days in Mogadishu prison before being sent to the gruesome torture chambers in Addis

Like the true dhabdolif that you are! you have decided to change your avatar to Farmaajo on the day the majority of the Somali's are cursing him for treachery including your own women, that tells me dhabdolifnimo is part of your DNA like the bakhti shameless piglet swine that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending