Mall of America

Has anyone else noticed how racist the security is there, they always stop me everytime I’m there with a Somali group. All the eid shenanigans every year and the fights may be a reason, but they deadass follow you around from a distance until you lose them and that shit is weird. :drakewtf:
Yeah they’re racist as f*ck, I live in San Diego But When I use to live in Minneapolis and go to mall of America their were a few instances were they would follow me especially if your in a group. I was with 2 faraax’s one time and this one old caadan security guy asked Too check my shopping bag and I let him, Then we just left.

Although back like 5 years ago in 2015 I use to always see big groups of faraax’s with backpacks tryna steal clothes it was mostly Young somali niggas from Cedar Riverside these kids use to steal a lot of expensive clothes like Polo, Lacoste,Burberry, True Religion,etc .

That’s why the security always keep an eye on Somali guys. Especially the caadan security.
:notsureif:
All it takes is a few rotten apples for them too think the whole bunch is spoiled.

I’ve never been to MALL OF AMERICA and I’ll keep it that way I heard that a Somali threw a kid out of a window
That was an AA man named named Emmanuel Arnada. Right wing propagandists made that up.
E2C4843C-D95F-4465-BDB7-FE1DF69BC55C.jpeg

Trending