Mall of America

Cartman

reformed
Has anyone else noticed how racist the security is there, they always stop me everytime I’m there with a Somali group. All the eid shenanigans every year and the fights may be a reason, but they deadass follow you around from a distance until you lose them and that shit is weird. :drakewtf:

Has anyone else noticed how racist the security is there, they always stop me everytime I’m there with a Somali group. All the eid shenanigans every year and the fights may be a reason, but they deadass follow you around from a distance until you lose them and that shit is weird. :drakewtf:
I’ve never been to MALL OF AMERICA and I’ll keep it that way I heard that a Somali threw a kid out of a window

They probably had trust issues/bad experiences with Somalis with a past and are making sure you aren't one of those wannabe gangsters trying to cause a ruckus. Is it racial profiling? Yep.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
LOL they have a right. Somali men are crazy. I’d watch over y’all too. It’s not racist, somalis are known to gangbang.

However, whenever me and the girls go out we don’t get a glance. #SomaliWomenArePeaceful :diddyass:

Cartman

reformed
LOL they have a right. Somali men are crazy. I’d watch over y’all too. It’s not racist, somalis are known to gangbang.

However, whenever me and the girls go out we don’t get a glance. #SomaliWomenArePeaceful :diddyass:
Half the people I know have a permanent ban from MOA :jaynerd:

Cartman

reformed
They were somali right? Exactly, bad reputation. Some girls I knew got banned from there because they stole makeup and ran :pachah1:
I can testify xalimos still do that. They steal everything and hide it in their hijab. They got it easy :mjlol:

Villainess

I can testify xalimos still do that. They steal everything and hide it in their hijab. They got it easy :mjlol:
Let’s talk about how Somali girls are so embarrassing LOLLLL they sneak out of the house to go on a date at moa and it always ends up in the food court. Some sis I knew met up in the bathrooms and he wore a hijab :russ: :russ: :deadrose:

Cartman

reformed
Let’s talk about how Somali girls are so embarrassing LOLLLL they sneak out of the house to go on a date at moa and it always ends up in the food court. Some sis I knew met up in the bathrooms and he wore a hijab :russ: :russ: :deadrose:
That’s how me and @sambuusi are gonna meet :banderas:. She’ll be scared to death on how many Somalis are there, but with masks that shii easy now

Villainess

That’s how me and @sambuusi are gonna meet :banderas:. She’ll be scared to death on how many Somalis are there, but with masks that shii easy now
With what money? Miskeenta
giphy.gif

Cartman

reformed
I think it all started 2016 on eid when the Somali youth decided to fight and run around the mall. Like 10+ people were arrested so many fights and just chaos. We wuz on the news. I remember cause that was when my friends started getting whips and could go alone :dead:

Trending