Malian Prime Minister Calls out France and Puppet African Nations at the UN!!!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

-Called Out France for being against Democracy and being two faced in front of all the UN members. Said they are a militia who undermine democracy in African countries.

-This will be no more in his presidency. (Hes only 39)

- Called out thr Ivory Coast President who tried to give him “advice”. Says he thanks him but won’t be taking advice for someone who breaks the law and gives themselves a third term. (Lowkey calls him a puppet). Also Ivory Coast President helped kill Burkina Fasos Sankara, so he knows not to trust these puppets!

“Move on from the colonial past and hear the anger, the frustration, the rejection that is coming up from the African cities and countryside, and understand that this movement is inexorable,”

“Your intimidations and subversive actions have only swelled the ranks of Africans concerned with preserving their dignity,” he added.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I hope he stays true to his word and stays safe. They tried it with Mali a dozen times within the past 2 years.

-Called Out France for being against Democracy and being two faced in front of all the UN members. Said they are a militia who undermine democracy in African countries.

-This will be no more in his presidency. (Hes only 39)

- Called out thr Ivory Coast President who tried to give him “advice”. Says he thanks him but won’t be taking advice for someone who breaks the law and gives themselves a third term. (Lowkey calls him a puppet). Also Ivory Coast President helped kill Burkina Fasos Sankara, so he knows not to trust these puppets!

“Move on from the colonial past and hear the anger, the frustration, the rejection that is coming up from the African cities and countryside, and understand that this movement is inexorable,”

“Your intimidations and subversive actions have only swelled the ranks of Africans concerned with preserving their dignity,” he added.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
OOOF i tried watching that video tryna focus on the speech but damn, the Malian pm is handsome asf 🥵

OOOF i tried watching that video tryna focus on the speech but damn, the Malian pm is handsome asf 🥵
Hate on me for attracting ajinabi women, then find the time to salivate over a ajinabi man yourself. How noble of you dear.

@Qeelbax i feel sorry for him, those frog munching snail sucking frenchies, are gonna take him out. like all the other honorable leaders that came before him.

but kudos to the brother for his bravery.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Down bad. You must like any madhow guy then.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Only madhow dudes I’ve ever found attractive are steph curry, keith powers, and chadwick boseman
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA
happy hip hop squares GIF by VH1
Chadwick Boseman Reaction GIF by Marvel Studios

Hate on me for attracting ajinabi women, then find the time to salivate over a ajinabi man yourself. How noble of you dear.
“Hate on me for attracting ajnabi women”
4D392B59-C997-48E6-B7B2-DC654519C491.jpeg

Listen rookie, ceebta iska daf, you’ll regret these posts later on.
:win:

Down bad. You must like any madhow guy then.
happy hip hop squares GIF by VH1
Chadwick Boseman Reaction GIF by Marvel Studios

“Hate on me for attracting ajnabi women”
View attachment 239170

Listen rookie, ceebta iska daf, you’ll regret these posts later on.
I aint taking advice from a girl who says she wants to sign nikkah papers with a guy that plays from the shit somali national football team, 16-0 to morocco, i aint regretting shit

@Qeelbax i feel sorry for him, those frog munching snail sucking frenchies, are gonna take him out. like all the other honorable leaders that came before him.

but kudos to the brother for his bravery.
WHEN DID I HATE ON YOU FOR LIKING AJNABIS LMAO, i literally told you about how u spoke about somali girls was weird asf, you must be dyslexic

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I aint taking advice from a girl who says she wants to sign nikkah papers with a guy that plays from the shit somali national football team, 16-0 to morocco, i aint regretting shit
You are down bad. He plays for a finnish club and so does his brother, his other brother is the first somali in the finnish parliament. Accomplished family.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He should've spoken in Bambara. Over 10 million and 80% of Mali speak it.

@reer @Al-Ma'mun also

French is one of the official languages of the UN.

If he wanted to speak in Bambara, he would need to provide a translator that can translate from Bambara into English, French, Arabic, Russian, Chinese and Spanish.

He may be able to choose one language to translate to and then translate from that into everything else, but the UN is legally within its rights to deny that due to logistical issues.

Some languages like Turkish etc are easier because there are already employees or readily available certified translators that are willing to translate what Erdogan says.

However, a language like Bambara requires the Malian state to provide certified translators that are up to the UNs standards.

TLDR: Speaking in your native language the UN is not as easy as one thinks.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The president now has to develop his country and get rid of french control. May Allah help the people of Mali prosper, Aamiin.

Trending

Latest posts