Mali Rejects Imperialism

No one is hating Mali.

Their leaders promised elections and didn’t follow through.

OP is just scared that Farmaajo will receive the same treatment and is making these threads to justify a non-existent “anti-imperialist” position held by these pseudo-dictatorships.

TLDR: If you promise elections, HOLD ELECTIONS.
Non-existent imperialist aa, sxb Somalia as of now is governed by Kate Forster in Halane base😂 hurdada ka kac sxb, that woman has the regional leaders and the opposition by their kintir 💯

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Non-existent imperialist aa, sxb Somalia as of now is governed by Kate Forster in Halane base😂 hurdada ka kac sxb, that woman has the regional leaders and the opposition by their kintir 💯

That very well may be true but Farmaajo not holding elections has nothing to do with imperialism.

That very well may be true but Farmaajo not holding elections has nothing to do with imperialism.
True! But seeing how the foreigners and their lackeys hate having Farmaajo in power makes me trust him even more👍🏾 And be honest its not him refusing election, you know the man is popular and would win an election easy!

Based

VIP
They backstabbed us during the war of 77, we now they have their own interest💯 They want to piss of and engage france.
You Somalians cant stop thinking about the disastrous war of 77. Why do you people keep on bringing it up as if it has any historical relevance on the main stage

reer

VIP
The military government of Mali have officially announced an end to diplomatic, military and economic ties with France which it claims is according to the demands of the Malien people.

The Malian military government also announced that as of the 24th of January, French seized to be the official language of Mali, adding that Bambara will henceforth be the official language of Mali.

https://thestreetjournal.org/mali-g...-french-troops-to-leave-country-within-72hrs/

Based

VIP
The Malian people have more balls than Somalians
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Nice that russia is actually doing something good for once in a while
they take any chance to screw nato. Its not that they are good its that they are less bad than the euros.

They kill muslims the point is they give *some* deal and *some* fairness compared to others.

No one is hating Mali.

OP is just scared that Farmaajo will receive the same treatment and is making these threads to justify a non-existent “anti-imperialist” position held by these pseudo-dictatorships.

Mali like every other state on the cursed continent has a high aid dependency. Mali receiving aid was contingent on the junta agreeing to hold elections

World

VIP
No one is hating Mali.

Typical lackey for neo colonialism, this is why parents shouldn’t let their children study non-stem subjects in university as they will get indoctrinated like this fellow here.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Typical lackey for neo colonialism, this is why parents shouldn’t let their children study non-stem subjects in university as they will get indoctrinated like this fellow here.

Doesn’t me being a non-STEM student mean I should know what counts as anti-colonialism or not?

You’ve disproven your own argument in the same post in which you made the argument in. A rather impressive feat for a more intelligent man.

:mjlol:

Doesn’t me being a non-STEM student mean I should know what counts as anti-colonialism or not?

You’ve disproven your own argument in the same post in which you made the argument in. A rather impressive feat for a more intelligent man.

I don't understand the hate for non-STEM subjects. Loads of humanities courses are amazing (e.g. Law, Economics, Politics, Philosophy).

I think immigrant groups sometimes have an outdated view that STEM is the only way to get a good job after uni.

You just went full retard

Apollo

VIP

Ah, so this what the comment.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You just went full retard

Quite the contrary.

You can’t push the myth that the social sciences is a leftie, SJW, cadaan hating field then claim it’s pro-colonisation.

Furthermore, the simple fact is that a non-STEM student probably reads a lot of post-colonial literature as it’s a popular subject in social sciences.

Unless an engineer is an avid reader of Edward Said or Franz Fanon, I probably have a better grasp of anti-imperialism/colonialism than them.

Apollo

VIP
I don't understand the hate for non-STEM subjects. Loads of humanities courses are amazing (e.g. Law, Economics, Politics, Philosophy).

I think immigrant groups sometimes have an outdated view that STEM is the only way to get a good job after uni.

They are not very practical and you can easily learn humanities/social sciences on your own in your spare time. Especially stuff like philosophy and history.

STEM is what makes quality of life go up.

While social sciences tend to make people political activists. Even when social science grads go into the corporate world, they affect corporate culture and cause activism there (see the big scandals that happened at places like Google over the past years and companies becoming woke).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are not very practical and you can easily learn humanities/social sciences on your own in your spare time. Especially stuff like philosophy and history.

STEM is what makes quality of life go up.

While social sciences tend to make people political activists. Even when social science grads go into the corporate world, they affect corporate culture and cause activism there (see the big scandals that happened at places like Google over the past years and companies becoming woke).

Some humanities degrees like Economics and Law are very practical. These degrees are more financially rewarding that most STEM degrees too.

In the UK, your degree rarely matters when you're getting a job (unless subject knowledge is required). Grades and University are more important imo.

Last edited: