Mali Rapping in Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Nacam xabibti I do:westbrookswag:
D18BE925-8E9D-4FEF-B81A-DFF68038D3D5.gif

Thats why I said Somalian ppl excell under foreign and alian culture plus language waa dad isneceyb since their DNA code is integrated with selfhatred kkkkkkkkk

Somalians here really think you're a selfhater, but you just trying to educate these people. Sir Richard Francis Burton even observed how Somalis were happy in Aden more than they were in their native country.
Screenshot_20190503-060057_Chrome.jpg

Somalians here really think you're a selfhater, but you just trying to educate these people. Sir Richard Francis Burton even observed how Somalis were happy in Aden more than they were in their native country.
View attachment 71778

@Struggle

Educating the ans will often result in ferocious backlash. The ans can handle many things, the truth is not one of them.

This is why people like:
@AussieHustler
@CaliTedesse

and others are often vilified. Because they tell the ans what they do not want to hear!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 71778

Excuse me @Struggle ......This does not mean Somalis are less happier in Somalia. Sir Burton has observed mistakenly. As u know, he is an aristocratic. An English Aristocrat looked down on Farmers or "Pastorals" as lowly figure. Dirty. Uncouth. He basically summed up the Somalis in their home land sitting watching after cattle as sad & "Melancholy" Which is wrong. The Mongols & Somali Pastorals are just bored. He is mistaking boredom and day dreaming as sadness.

As to Somalis in Aden, of course, they are not Pastorals, they are probably drunk dancing like child like without purpose. Same thing happening now in the west. Drunk somalis without purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending