Males on Sspot and demeaning language towards women.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
This is why Somali need to be raised doing good hard work so they become buff and no internet access so they 're normal people that don't turn into incel furries and mother basement men and women need to be raised how to fight and put rocks in their fists when fighting

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
Thank you for being brave and honest, your comment and insight into how damaging is, can help a lot of people.
i think i might have erectile dysfunction due to heavy use I'm 18

We have a word for that in my second language that means โ€œdamaged by โ€ to describe that mental condition. A lot of women do want to be beat up and choked though because, they, just like men, can be damaged by as well.
Spanking is a classic fantasy

Very disturbing and disgusting to be frank, not to mention unislamic and lowly.

Islamic script pertaining sexual relations uses words like "enter", no mention of the female genitalia being abused and "beat up".

They will try to pass it off as banter but its far from funny and is very demeaning. If they can think of this then I believe they have the capacity to do this. The Prophet SAW never spoke like this.

Not everything should be turned into a joke. This attitude shows the decaying of societys' moral fabric which even muslims are not immune from. :dead:

They will try to pass it off as banter but its far from funny and is very demeaning. If they can think of this then I believe they have the capacity to do this. The Prophet SAW never spoke like this.

Not everything should be turned into a joke. This attitude shows the decaying of societys' moral fabric which even muslims are not immune from. :dead:

Severe moral decay.

A lot of these guys don't even know that they adopted this language from misogynist Hip Hop created by khaniis men or violent abuse made by zionists.

A lot of girls and women develop deep disdain and distrust of men just from seeing such vile comments.

"Garaac" and "Drill"= hurt.

Nothing here denotes pleasure of any kind and especially not for the woman.

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
Have you seen a professional?

It's all mental so insha'Allah you can reverse this.
It's all mental so insha'Allah you can reverse this. yep true I'm 100% healthy inshAllah allhamdullilah

Masha'Allah. OP has a good cause and one hundred percent is in the right. I am very happy to see OP take up this just cause. I am convinced that Finesse is defending the Islamic values. Talking about women in a ographic way in public cannot possibly be in in line with Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Severe moral decay.

A lot of these guys don't even know that they adopted this language from misogynist Hip Hop created by khaniis men or violent abuse made by zionists.

A lot of girls and women develop deep disdain and distrust of men just from seeing such vile comments.

"Garaac" and "Drill"= hurt.

Nothing here denotes pleasure of any kind and especially not for the woman.

Go say to your husband

Drill me

Maybe u will finally have an orgasm huuno

Trending