Males on Sspot and demeaning language towards women.

So when you beautify your disgusting haraam sexual activities it’s “raganimo” but when Emily was talking about her dating two guys earlier she was a ‘h0e’, alrightttttttt mate

They are literally describing intercourse in a way that is Zina to read and they are leaving it on a forum, permanently on the internet.

One day they will regret such arrogance and ignorance but today, they are gleeful.

Broken homes produce broken people. Some have some deep seated issues with the remaining parent for having to assume and play both roles. Inept and powerless to confront the root cause of the problem, they go online.

A mother does not have the fortitude to truly discipline her children.

Maybe helps to give them an outlet that contains, isolates and eventually neuters a segment of the population considered "undesirables"?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They are literally describing intercourse in a way that is Zina to read and they are leaving it on a forum, permanently on the internet.

One day they will regret such arrogance and ignorance but today, they are gleeful.
I was only talking about my future wife's eyes rolling back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Waa niman ragoo isku yimid ee nolosha raxaxadeedu ciyaalka yaryarka wax ka baray
Use that shit to your advantage sxb!
"If I look at her face and she's rolling her eyes back, biting her lips and/drooling or even looks at me with them half shut orgasm eyes-"
Shes doing all that because of you, the only reason her eyes are break dancing is because you're putting in the work, she's drolling because your stroking her insides. War dont ruin it. You wanna be remembered.
You can bust anytime you want, dont forget that. You have the upper hand.

I live for those moments tbh :shaq:
To be honest I'll last anywhere between 25-40 mins on average with just penetration but I don't think I'll ever get anywhere near that time if I locked eyes these drooling xaliimos.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You and @Amazonian are married right?:comeon:
You and @Amazonian are married right?:comeon:
Nah brah
:wow1:

My point is why don’t these so called men who want to act all religious when they see a female committing a sin, call out and ‘advice’ the same men, who are supposedly Muslim, act in the same manner?
I never call anyone out mate, hence my stance. We're all human and fallible, we're bound to make mistakes.

This was stupid thread, end of. either delete it or the karbaash keeps coming.

What karbaash? All we see is perverted comments by perverts, sinners and juvenile boys.
There is zero scientific or social evidence to refute what me, the ladies and civilised gentlemen said.

Broken homes produce broken people. Some have some deep seated issues with the remaining parent for having to assume and play both roles. Inept and powerless to confront the root cause of the problem, they go online.

A mother does not have the fortitude to truly discipline her children.

Maybe helps to give them an outlet that contains, isolates and eventually neuters a segment of the population considered "undesirables"?

True, the internet is a hiding place for many.

Muslims need to be taught sexual health classes at masjids and how to control oneself.
They need to be taught strategies for avoiding lust which will lead to zinna and eventually issues like genital dysfunction etc.

This thread went the other direction :dead:

I generally agree with you, but lets not pretend only one gender does it, ive seen plenty of women do the same

True.. there are girls that talk like this online. However, on this forum and even in this thread, I see men do it.

But as a whole, this issue is not male vs female but the industry vs mankind.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Waa niman ragoo isku yimid ee nolosha raxaxadeedu ciyaalka yaryarka wax ka baray
nin rageeda waa ka garta qiimaha haweenka nin kasta sida uu walaashiis ula dhaqamo iyo qiimaha gabdhu aqalkooda ka joogto ayuunbu meelkasta kula dhaqma sidaan si maha zina is the most serious sin after shirk and murder

Trending