Males on Sspot and demeaning language towards women.

the big question though is how will someone find out if the person don't admit it

It's quite easy sadly to see this behavior early on. A lot of guys compliment women in perverted ways, talk about what they would do if given the chance then try to pass it off as a joke when criticized for it. The good thing is they lack self awareness and almost always expose that about themselves.

Men used to go outside, socialize and court women then get married. Nowadays, you have a generation of socially awkward young men that can't look women in the eyes who are ranting about abusing women.
100%. These guys can't even hold a conversation. They don't know how to deal with woman in a normal situation (i.e. without seeing them as objects). Guys in their 20's are damaged, especially those 25 and under. Anecdotally, those 28+ are much better because they came of age when was still shameful.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
There is a disturbing trend where men on SSPOT use demeaning and disgusting ographic terms to refer to intercourse.

Words like "Garaac", "Drill".

Both violent and explicit in nature.

Any normal man that has had actual intercourse that is satisfactory to both parties, knows, that a woman does not want to be beat up or abused in bed.

Some of you need to stop watching and clean your minds. You will never have a satisfactory or decent private life if you keep taking lessons from dirty websites and their zionist owners.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

websites are harmful and toxic

View attachment 162463
Naag hadaad garaacin mise kuusin, you're not fucking her right. I've been with enough women to know the pleasantries and delicate touches are only meant for the foreplay. Once you actually start penetrating, if you're not scratching the deepest corners of her vagina to the point where her pussy starts producing xumbo, you're not doing it right.

Wallahi I haven't even watched since I was 13, I don't mastubate or anything like that either. So please don't say I've been ruined by /masturbation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1609441313058.png

Naag hadaad garaacin mise kuusin, you're not fucking her right. I've been with enough women to know the pleasantries and delicate touches are only meant for the foreplay. Once you actually start penetrating, if you're not scratching the deepest corners of her vagina to the point where her pussy starts producing xumbo, you're not doing it right.

Wallahi I haven't even watched since I was 13, I don't mastubate or anything like that either. So please don't say I've been ruined by /masturbation.
Its this degrading language that we are discussing exactly. You are aware that more than 80% of women do not reach orgasm, whereas 80% of men do. You can look up the stats yourself.

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
Its this degrading language that we are discussing exactly. You are aware that more than 80% of women do not reach orgasm, whereas 80% of men do. You can look up the stats yourself.
wait 80%females do not reach orgasm must suck to be a female :mjlol:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
That's actually a lie, what women struggle with is vaginal orgasm from just penetration, on the other hand, every woman has somewhat of a clitoral orgasm. You're probably wondering how do I know they actually came? Increased heart rate, legs quivering and discharge (Sometimes thick and semi translucent, other times translucent water like discharge). Even the xaliimo straight from baadiyo would know what she's feeling isn't normal.

That's actually a lie, what women struggle with is vaginal orgasm from just penetration, on the other hand, every woman has somewhat of a clitoral orgasm. You're probably wondering how do I know they actually came? Increased heart rate, legs quivering and discharge (Sometimes thick and semi translucent, other times translucent water like discharge). Even the xaliimo straight from baadiyo would know what she's feeling isn't normal.

What I am NOT going to do is sit here and argue with a MAN about women's sexual experiences. Good day sir. Like I said, the research is out there.

Xaruun

VIP
is about control, violence and abuse. They always use words like 'drilled', 'screwed', 'slammed' and all sorts of demented terms to describe what they do to a woman's anatomy.

They take lessons from watching female stars be abused, who are probably taking drugs to cope with the pain.

Later on, when they manage to marry a miskeen girl, they'll probably get upset when she runs away from him and doesn't even enjoy his abuse sessions.

Any boy or man who thinks these terms are normal or acceptable, needs to do some reflection and spiritual cleansing.

I don't think any man who uses such language is even skilled or smart enough to please a woman and have a healthy sex life.
This is true but I have no sympathy for stars. Theyโ€™re retarded s and part of the problem

Trending