males of SSPOT: how much can you carry?

Cartman

reformed
I lift my fat ego, I’m like atlas holding up the sky :rejoice:

I don’t know if I have room to carry some random xalimos bags when it’s my duty to serve and protect my crippling toxic masculinity :patrice:

I lift my fat ego, I’m like atlas holding up the sky :rejoice:

I don’t know if I have room to carry some random xalimos bags when it’s my duty to serve and protect my crippling toxic masculinity :patrice:
at least you acknowledge your... shortcomings
however, your future spouse will require for at least the grocery bags to be carried
according to the database, the breadwinner should also be bringing the bread home, you understand?

Cartman

reformed
at least you acknowledge your... shortcomings
however, your future spouse will require for at least the grocery bags to be carried
according to the database, the breadwinner should also be bringing the bread home, you understand?
Ofc I’ll bring the bag, metaphorically not literally though. :sass1:

I can only lift 1kg and my arm snaps off, also I am broker than a crackhead only valuable asset I have is my phone which is a Nokia.

I barely get enough to eat and eat from the garbage bin once I found a dead rat and I had to skin it for its meat and I drank sewer-water with rat-meat that was my Iftar last night.

I can only lift 1kg and my arm snaps off, also I am broker than a crackhead only valuable asset I have is my phone which is a Nokia.

I barely get enough to eat and eat from the garbage bin once I found a dead rat and I had to skin it for its meat and I drank sewer-water with rat-meat that was my Iftar last night.
paY8FL.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts