Malema (EFF) wants to culturally appropriate a Somali name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Where did Bantus here the name Azania? I never heard of it before joing this forum.

It is mentioned in African history books. It an academic thing and not something average people know.

I think South Africans like it because it has a Z in it. Their acronym is ZA and sounds a bit like Azania.

Muji

VIP
What is cushite to you. Somalis dont like Oromos and they are cushites asbif cushites are nice to each other and have 1 political goal in the past or in the present.

Here was me thinking they hated Ethiopians

Anything not to be called Black I guess.

P.s don’t tell them Cush means black :hemad:

@Steamdevolopment the inmates are at it again. :drakekidding:

Apollo

VIP
Here was me thinking they hated Ethiopians

Anything not to be called Black I guess.

P.s don’t tell them Cush means black :hemad:

@Steamdevolopment the inmates are at it again. :drakekidding:

It refers to Ancient North Sudan. It does not mean black. Only in Modern Hebrew did it get that connotation. However, in Ancient Hebrew it never had that connotation.

Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

Muji

VIP
It refers to Ancient North Sudan. It does not mean black. Only in Modern Hebrew did it get that connotation. However, in Ancient Hebrew it never had that connotation.

Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

158E1005-4C54-4622-9462-99AA1C1EFCBD.jpeg

You keep telling yourself that my dim-witted friend but the bible, one of the oldest books in the world describes it as black and it being given to the blackest group of people (Somalis) further proves it :chrisfreshhah:

Now run along Mr Black. God i wish I was there to see your angry farax face at when all of this sinks in

@Emily @Steamdevolopment too bad our Abdi friends haven’t discovered what google is yet. I give it another thousand years :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
View attachment 54874
You keep telling yourself that my dim-witted friend but the bible, one of the oldest books in the world describes it as black and it being given to the blackest group of people (Somalis) further proves it :chrisfreshhah:

Now run along Mr Black. God i wish I was there to see your angry farax face at when all of this sinks in

@Emily @Steamdevolopment too bad our Abdi friends haven’t discovered what google is yet. I give it another thousand years :pachah1:

Low-effort troll,

Hebrew was a dead language and was only revived post-1948. The original meaning refered to the Kingdom of Kush in North Sudan.

Secondly, the ''blacks'' of Israel are CUSHITIC Beta Israel Ethiopian Jews.

Fels

#trollhunter
View attachment 54874

It actually means this
20180921_173426.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending