(MALE) What hair products for 3A/3B curly hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"But muh hooyo" lol what a ass ciyaal mama :mjlol:
So you're fat, gaal and turns out that you're an caasi too. Why am I not surprised.

Did the corset that I ordered for you arrive yet? Tell me how well it fits so I can get you one for each of your limbs. We can squeeze the life out of those rolls and make a human out of you you fat caasi f*ck.
15691_Bibendum_dances_1.jpg

So you're fat, gaal and turns out that you're an caasi too. Why am I not surprised.

Did the corset that I ordered for you arrive yet? Tell me how well it fits so I can get you one for each of your limbs. We can squeeze the life out of those rolls and make a human out of you you fat caasi f*ck.
15691_Bibendum_dances_1.jpg
I see you are butthurt over my comment like a ass :mjlol: (Btw beautiful corset) :banderas:

World

VIP
The fact that you know what 3A/3B is and a guy here recommended mixed chicks products is just too funny. Who knew faraxs were in touch with their feminine side. :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
Lmao it's not even like that :yloezpe::yloezpe: I bought some hair product the other day because my hair is constantly dry, but it was apparently for Madow people, and my sister told me to throw it in the bin because i got 3A/3B hair.

There aint nothing feminine about taking care of your hair, but i guess some girls like the caveman look. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts