Male to female transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I saw this shit on YT... I already knew about this thing, but I just felt like watching it to see what's going on... looks stupid and disgusting to me...
:ohlord::snoop::trash:
The world is f****** up wallah

Why are you not satisfied with what Allah gave you? I don't get why people do this stuff?:kanyehmm:

Who's to be blamed in cases like this? The parents or the he she fa***t

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"Ya Allah forgive me, for I have sinned watching qowmu luut sh*t" ameen ya rabb
75P0.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
wwyd if your son is trans
I would love to hear your answer first since I'm no way near parenting atm..

What would you have done? Ik people say what if it was your child.

Isn't it summ to do with dysphoria?!?

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
If good weaves and makeups and nails and cosmetic surgery weren't so popular, no one will confuse by them

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I asked you first nigga
Nah, I'll maybe try my best to prevent that from happening in his early signs of him showing feminine vibes... Well, not when I'm alive... I'll do as much as I can to prevent it... be it advice, quraan saar... I'll pray to Allah to heal him if he continue to feel uneasy and not satifisfied with his gender..

You asked for it, and I answered it for you.

No more question, Negress!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Nah, I'll maybe try my best to prevent that from happening in his early signs of him showing feminine vibes... Well, not when I'm alive... I'll do as much as I can to prevent it... be it advice, quraan saar... I'll pray to Allah to heal him if he continue to feel uneasy and not satifisfied with his gender..

You asked for it, and I answered it for you.

No more question, Negress!

would you disown him? how about honour killing?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
would you disown him? how about honour killing?
Honor killings?:what1: Did you see me saying things like that? The answer is no, hope you get it..

My knowlegde of parenting is minimum, and know little to talk about parenting as I'm a teen now...

Sorry, but I don't know what you're upto:umwhat: you're confusing me fr... maybe you can ask an elder:what:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Honor killings?:what1: Did you see me saying things like that? The answer is no, hope you get it..

My knowlegde of parenting is minimum, and know little to talk about parenting as I'm a teen now...

Sorry, but I don't know what you're upto:umwhat: you're confusing me fr... maybe you can ask an elder:what:

so if he becomes like the person in the video would you not disown him and still have him be a part of his life? what if you are at the café and the lads start a fkd session and bring up your kid? how would you feel?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
so if he becomes like the person in the video would you not disown him and still have him be a part of his life? what if you are at the café and the lads start a fkd session and bring up your kid? how would you feel?
What did I say in my previous reply?:cosbyhmm: I said I'll do as much as I can to prevent that from happening and I touched some points which were the ways I would've prevented.. I didn't talk about if he becane one... I have to think about that later when I'm a parent,?understood?

I also don't know what you're insinuating by coming up with stuffs like honor killing?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I dont blame the gays. I view it as a mental disorder and most of these people are diagnosed with homosexualtitis. They should actually be sent to recovery centres and injected with testosterone.
(Not even Joking)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont blame the gays. I view it as a mental disorder and most of these people are diagnosed with homosexualtitis. They should actually be sent to recovery centres and injected with testosterone.
(Not even Joking)

What about lesbians??? Injected with Estrogen?? looooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.