Male Genital Mutilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
This argument, lol.

Unless you are Gay or live in Southern Africa, it's totally irrelevant.

Or the other major one: it's cleaner! How about taking frequent showers? This is not the Bronze Age.

How about this doozy: "We don't want him to be teased in the locker room."

VixR

Veritas
I don't know why people are so inherently obsessed with privates to the point of chopping off and making alterations to it. I mean, we don't seek to change any other part of children's bodies, male or female, but as soon as you get to the privates, suddenly there are supposed considerations to be had.

If that's how you found it, then it's likely how it was meant to be.

LoveandLight

I don't know why people are so inherently obsessed with privates to the point of chopping off and making alterations to it. I mean, we don't seek to change any other part of children's bodies, male or female, but as soon as you get to the privates, suddenly there are supposed considerations to be had.

If that's how you found it, then it's likely how it was meant to be.

I concur. I often wonder why some EY-raabs, Jews, and Africans have an obsession with mutilating their children's genitals. And does the TORTURE and MUTILATION of their children make their people extremely violent? Take a look at the societies that have practiced this barbaric ritual on a large scale for millennia. What is happening in Africa and the Islamic World is no accident!

The Torture and Genital Mutilation of female and male children has a devastating effect on society that is far-reaching, as we shall see in future posts.

Allah has created a Perfect male and female body:

The Holy Quran

In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Chapter 32- As-Sajdah (The Prostration)

Verses 6 and 7:

6- That is the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Merciful, 7- Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@LoveandLight naga qaleey, ninyohow
AG_jKM0f.jpg

LoveandLight

yes! and i believe fgm is better talk about then mgm. mgm goes beyond culture and into religion so its tough to get rid of

I advocate for the protection of girls and boys, especially babies, from TORTURE and MUTILATION. What some Muslims don't know is that Allah did not command for female or male children to be mutilated.

I would like to urge those who would debate me on this topic to inform themselves and look at the issue from different angles (religious, ethical, medical, Human Rights, societal, psychological, etc.). Some people think that the torture and genital mutilation of boys and girls is sunnah. There are firebrand imams who quote Hadiths and urge their congregation to mutilate their daughters! Just because we are told it is sunnah doesn't mean that the Prophet (Peace be upon him), Kheyru Khalqullah, ordered the torture of children, including babies. Are you going to trust Hadiths that force parents to TORTURE and MUTILATE their children?!

In this and other threads, I will be showing the Somali people that the so-called Hadiths, which have enslaved hundreds of millions of Muslims, are in contradiction of The Holy Quran and other Hadiths, like the following:

Sahih Al- Bukhari

2. The Book of Belief (i.e. Faith)

Chapter 3. A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands.

10. Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (May Allah be pleased with him) : The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all that Allah has forbidden."

LoveandLight

MGM should be criminalized. It is a barbaric cultural practice.

mouth-tape.jpg

I agree. 96% of baby boys in the United States and Canada receive NO Anesthesia when they are circumcised according to researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. The babies will experience Near-Death Excruciating Pain!!! This will damage their brains. Much of the horrific crimes you hear about in society is directly linked to the torture and abuse of children, especially babies.

The brains of mutilated children will not develop normally. And sexual development is corrupted.

According to the Greene Broillet Law Firm, There are 14,400 babies injured in botched circumcisions in the US every year. Many boys undergo Sex Reassignment Surgery, are given Hormone Therapy, and are Forced to live as females for the rest of their lives because their penises have been severely damaged. Sometimes the Glans (head of the penis) is severed!

Male circumsion isn't something us muslims alone do. Majority of men irrespective of religon are cut. It's cleaner and it is easier to clean yourself that. However fmg is a real issue if you want to raise awareness. I am surprised grown men would wan to keep that skin. lol walee waa yab.

Male circumsion isn't something us muslims alone do. Majority of men irrespective of religon are cut. It's cleaner and it is easier to clean yourself that. However fmg is a real issue if you want to raise awareness. I am surprised grown men would wan to keep that skin. lol walee waa yab.

I think OP is saying it is immoral/child abuse/should happen only when adults elect to do so. In that case, pointing out that many people/cultures/religions do it isn't really an argument against it.

LoveandLight

The majority of the world's males are not circumcised. Where did you get this information? It is estimated that 70% of the circumcised males in the world are Muslim.

The hygienic reason used to justify circumcision is a myth. This barbaric ritual has no place in the Information Age. People are starting to wake up! Cosmetic surgery/ mutilation and torture is inflicted on helpless babies and children for what? These are learned people who went to school for years trying to convince parents to mutilate their children "because it is easier to clean." It is outrageous how a perfectly healthy child is mutilated for absurd reasons!

I am an advocate for the protection of girls from all forms of Female Genital Mutilation.

I encourage you to inform yourself. The prepuce isn't just "skin." It has muscle tissue. There are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the prepuce that are crucial for the mechanics of sexual intercourse. A mutilated penis is a severely damaged organ. People fail to realize that the brain will also be damaged, even if anesthesia was given to the child. This is because the prepuce is sensory tissue. The tens of thousands of nerve endings that were cut were meant to be transmitting information to the brain. The child's sexual development will NOT occur the way God intended.

The Glans (head of the penis) is supposed to be an Internal Organ. A normal glans is a moist mucous membrane and is protected by the prepuce, where one function is immunological. With the prepuce cut away the glans will be exposed. Every day will bring pain and discomfort to the glans that was once protected by the prepuce, now rubbing against the diaper or underwear. The glans becomes dry and thickens to protect itself from abrasion, further desensitizing the penis. The male's brain then becomes acclimated to this pain and discomfort from the glans rubbing on clothing. The prepuce has other functions too, which I will be sharing with the Somali Spot community.

If you can't own your body, are you free?

Status
Not open for further replies.