Malcolm X Speech- Message to the Grassroots

This man is one of my heroes! Got lots of love for the brother! Inshallah if I have son, the only non-muslim/somali name I'd ever consider is Malcolm. :wow:

Masha'Allah.

May Allah grant you numerous progeny. Amen. And insha'Allah, if you want, one of your sons could be named Malcolm.

What I would like to emphasize to people in general is- you don't have to be some big famous person to be like Malcolm X. By learning from him, even us ordinary people can be like him in our own way. Even an UBER driver or a restaurant worker can be like Malcolm X in their own way. You don't have to be famous.

Myself, Malcolm X was a huge influence on me when I was younger. He was a big inspiration to me like he has been for many people. I think he brought hope to oppressed people who felt that they were without hope.

Nowadays, you see so many people who in the face of all the racist and imperialist forces- they are being put to the test and some are caving under the pressure. That is never the answer. With what is happening today- I believe what Mugabe said that it appeared that a new wave of imperialism is appearing. The answer isn't to give up or to feel hopeless. Imo what is happening is a test from God and it is an opportunity for people all over the world to show that they are made out of the same stuff that someone like Malcolm X was made out of.

Trending