Malcolm x appreciation thread

Although I am Somali and Harari and not ADOS, I would consider my role model/ person I try to emulate the most (in an intellectual sense) to be Malcolm X. His autobiography and speeches on YouTube have changed my view on the world as a whole and has changes my life for the better by instilling a sense of confidence and changing the way I carry myself as an American citizen. I really do wish that his ideas and stances were more engrained into everyone in the black Diaspora, but unfortunately that may be too ideal as the mass media and our school system tries to push mlk down out throats and wouldn't dare told us about him always portraying him as the bad guy and villain at a young age!

Wasn't he a quarter white
Quote from his autobiography:

“Yes! Yes, that raping, red-headed devil was my grandfather! That close, yes! My mother’s father! She didn’t like to speak of it, can you blame her? She said she never laid eyes on him! She was glad for that! I’m glad for her! If I could drain away his blood that pollutes my body, and pollutes my complexion, I’d do it! Because I hate every drop of the rapist’s blood that’s in me!”

Trending

Latest posts