Malagasy racial ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the average racial composition of these people? Many Malagasy folks still look very South-East Asian/Malay in appearance, although there is a very large Black African presence on the Island:
naina.jpg

images

I've noticed that those who appear to be predominantly of South-East Asian/Malay racial stock dominate the economic & political life in Madagascar and form the high Caste in Malagasy society.

Apollo

VIP
They range between 75% Austronesian to as low as 25% Austronesian. It depends on the area of the island. On the highlands it is more Indonesian while along the coast it is more Sub-Saharan African.

The Merina sub-ethnics within the Malagasy population are the most Austronesian according to various studies.

Some of them can pass for pure Indos.

Uganda would be first world by now & Africans would have happily accepted them unlike the Palestinians. Shame it didnt happen tbh
If the Jews from Europe were shipped to Uganda then they'd have simply become an additional target along with the Indians for deportation by Idi Amin lol.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's such a shame that Cushites related to Somalis did not discover this island. Wish I had a time machine.
War they did not even discover Socotra but did travel to Maldives and Yemen, bunch of weirdos kkkkk

It's such a shame that Cushites related to Somalis did not discover this island. Wish I had a time machine.
Imagine if Cushites took the place of the Bantus on the island and mixed with the Malays/Austronesians Malagasys to create a new hybrid, i wonder what they'd have looked like lol.

Last edited:
If the Jews from Europe were deported to Uganda then they'd have simply become an additional target along with the Indians for deportation by Idi Amin lol.
Good point. But I bet the conditions for guys like Idi Amin to be created wouldn't exist if Jews were around.

This was his self-bestowed title "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."

6b8ad5fc4179a1b49abb47092d9b7984--idi-amin-life-magazine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending