Making babies

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Sisters you might already know from previous thread that I'm afraid of having intercourse because of the pain.

For those who have already lost their V card, is it painful your first time? Did you enjoy it or you wanted it to end?

What does it feel like when the penis enters your V?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sisters you might already know from previous thread that I'm afraid of having intercourse because of the pain.

For those who have already lost their V card, is it painful your first time? Did you enjoy it or you wanted it to end?

Let’s get started :farmajoyaab:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

If your already wet when penetrated it won’t hurt as much
Lube will also make it easier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
It’s not that bad. You’ll feel some pain of course, but it shouldn’t be unbearable if he’s gentle
Screenshot_20200225-224846_Chrome.jpg
:gucciwhat:

This is to much for a forum.. just wait until your time comes.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That shit was weird.......

Honestly, as a male, i thought it was painful and weird and whatnot, and the time period was very long, but apparently it was nice and fun and worth the wait ; Now, I am having a kid inshallah....

That wait was worth it and I guarantee you it will be for you too!

That shit was weird.......

Honestly, as a male, i thought it was painful and weird and whatnot, and the time period was very long, but apparently it was nice and fun and worth the wait ; Now, I am having a kid inshallah....

That wait was worth it and I guarantee you it will be for you too!
Why would it hurt for you???

Trending