Making America Great Again: Somali Bantu Refugees in Lewiston, Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I consider them both Somali and not Somali at the same time. It’s kinda hard to explain. But I definitely don’t see them the same as Bantus from Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, etc. Somali Bantus are not ajnabis to me.

At the end of the day I see them as my Muslim brothers and sisters. They are also closer to me than any Arab.

Tbh I consider them both Somali and not Somali at the same time. It’s kinda hard to explain. But I definitely don’t see them the same as Bantus from Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, etc. Somali Bantus are not ajnabis to me.

At the end of the day I see them as my Muslim brothers and sisters. They are also closer to me than any Arab.
Not talking about islam. They are not ethnic somalis . Simple. Nationally there could be an arguement .
All muslims are brothers but not all muslims have to be somali.
I dont know what is agenda is tho?

@CaliSomali

Will you marry that Somali handsome and well educated man?

Culturally they are Somali, but that’s where the similarities end. But like @CaliSomali said, I’d rather have them over Arabs anytime.
I don't have any preference for one over the other, since i'm for a Somalia that has a Somali majority(99%). However, with Arabs we at least share an Afro-asiatic/Hamito-semitic connection with them on top of our Islamic connection. Whereas, the Bantus have a different origin from us & look absolutely nothing like us.

If you allow the bantus to stay & multiply then you should may as well kiss goodbye to the Somalia/Konfuur that we've known prior to the bantu expansion.
:manny:

I don't have any preference for one over the other, since i'm for a Somalia that has a Somali majority(99%). However, with Arabs we at least share an Afro-asiatic/Hamito-semitic connection with them on top of our Islamic connection. Whereas, the Bantus have a different origin from us & look absolutely nothing like us.

If you allow the bantus to stay & multiply then you should may as well kiss good bye to the Somalia/Konfuur that we've known prior to the bantu expansion.
:manny:
I definitely do not want them to stay and multiply. They are Muslims but that doesn’t give them a right to stay. Tanzania is a Muslim Bantu country, they should go there if they want. Both Arabs and Bantus are threats to Somalia; Arabs with their culture that normalises religious extremism and Bantus with their tough genes and expansionist ways.

The above people are from North of Gaalkacayo who have no association with Bantu Somalis. It is like a Mongolian who never met Somalis judging us negatively from what they heard from the Russians who ruled them. You all are dismissed. Where are @kobe @nine @Shanshiyo1234 the real genuine Somali Southerners?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They are not Somali. They have their own ancestry, lineage, and history. It is wrong and disrespectful to obscure it and call them something that they are not. Are they not good enough as they are?

They are not Somali. They have their own ancestry, lineage, and history. It is wrong and disrespectful to obscure it and call them something that they are not. Are they not good enough as they are?

@Crow

What makes you a Somali and not them? Have you ever met one of them and befriended them? They are more Somali than reer Mudug.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow

What makes you a Somali and not them? Have you ever met one of them and befriended them? They are more Somali than reer Mudug.
You do realize how offensive you are being to them right now, don't you? You're basically saying that their true heritage is so shameful that it must be hidden and we must just call them Somali when anyone with eyes can see otherwise.

How can a non-Somali be more Somali than any Somali? Do you even know what a Somali is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts