Makhir Emirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Guullllllllllllllllllllllllllll bah wadaagteena, I could live in majerten emirates and then have a place in the makhir emirates thru bah wadaag similar to dubai and abu dubai kkkkk. It's a shame we didn't cut off from somalia, we could argue 'gaal' have taken over because no muslim loots peoples property for 30 years and noone says a thing kkkkk. We can argue they are not muslim and we are freeing ourselves from them kkkk.

We could argue many cases that non-sultanate clans have bombarded the country and over-run it and the nation is no longer a muslim nation or a somali nation but a nation of somalis who are still primitive in their development as a clan. Then we can save abgaal thru banadir treaty i think they had. Jubaland had another treaty with the british. Dalka dhan waa la kala goyn kara hadi la rabo weeye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wacaysle iyo daud iyo qurunkasi haday la yimadeen according to my father, somalia xalkeeda ma dhowa, boqortoyadina keena harti abgaal markas bay arintu soo dhow dahay oo arimahina mudulood ilalinayo iyo arimaheena majerteen. Lakin intay ninkasi qaawan ka daba cararayan waxaa imadi kara in diinta dhib loo eego hadi halal tahay in la joggo dal aan dawlad ba ka jirin?

My father is adamant farmajo and khayre waa waste of time, they have no links, no base, no nothing sxb and will be a guul victory for dawlad la'an inay si waarto for habar gedir and their politics of no government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habar majerten empire reaches everywhere in somalia and even the world, its unstoppable, give up somalia and lets the kings back in their rightful spot to carry on the secret dhaxal which none of you will ever know because it's buried deep with elders. while that happens do what we do create a base and eventually u can join the dhaxal. Qof aan base lahayn dagaalkisa ba bato he is only way to win is to kill you or make u less so we must be very militarily conscious to protect our dhaxal from the uncivilized somalis notice siyad loved wars waxay ka ahayd beelaha dhaxalka ha dhinteen oo ha noqdeen sida marehan oo iska qaawan.

They tried this route even my own bah tried knocking off the king and his tribe, u dont get anywhere but losses to your own base, we lost two lineages. U gotta work inside while its peace time and come with clan plan.

BAH MAJERTEN UNITY
SuldaanSiciid-BoqorBurhaan.jpg

As my father says when the president of somalia he went to qardho he said u loser he doesn't even know all of majerten are warsangeli also and will automatically update him so its best they go there also meel ay ku kala tagan aanan jirin kkkk, they have links deep everywhere and their power to be reckoned with.

Wax ay ka gaban karan hawiye ma jiro, dhaxalki wala wareejiyay dir wuxu uu dhiibay harti(strong), ka bacdi more dir xitaa magaca majerteen. Anaguna dhaxal aan dhiibayno ma jirto ileen wax loo dhiibo aanan jirin oo somali ba ku babacayso oo mandiqada laga waayi doona. Aideed qorshishu taa weeye dil majerten ka bacdi dhaxalki waxay aadaysa moryaantisa oo oromo ah oo dalkani laga waayi doono qaarada africa. Dhinaca waa lagu waday warsangeli heeshishki snm/usc taa weeye waa labada beelood hadi la waayo, somalia wala waayay weeye. Xitaa dhulbahante ma rabin soo ma arag dhinacisa lama aadin. It was a bah majerten genocide plan according to my father. Harti abgaal waa kacay ali mahdi and said f*ck u aideed thats my BAH and the war started in hawiye

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We love Harti Abgaal and Bah Majerten alliance will exist forever, ka naxa nafta waa, waqtiga uun ha iska qaadina raggow, dalkani intan kadib ma sugi karto dawlad adiguna waxba noqon maysid u have no links anywhere in somalia dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts