Makhiir community in Minnesota “we are not part of Puntland”

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
That guy talking was part of the welcoming party for muse bixi and is a SLer when did he become a Puntite or speak on behalf of Puntites:draketf:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yea in my brief translation it said that he used to wave the Somaliland flag but now waves the Puntland one. This is propaganda posted by a Puntite. This doqon is a classic dhulo he flip flops to SL and back to PL:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Oh forgot to imply the person said when did he become a puntite?

The idea of Puntland was purely to establish a home land for the Harti mainly for those in Eastern Somaliland in 1998. as well as, trying to not let Somaliland to succeed and some would even argue that it was trying to preserve/ guard the rights of Konfurta somaliyeed.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The idea of Puntland was purely to establish a home land for the Harti mainly for those in Eastern Somaliland in 1998. as well as, trying to not let Somaliland to succeed and some would even argue that it was trying to preserve/ guard the rights of Konfurta somaliyeed.
They copied us and turned into a menace in our borders,it is not that deep sxb

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1573248415687.jpg
madaxweyne deni wa wil hoog.... dhoobo direed sidhu usha ugu garace bal arag kkkk
FB_IMG_1573248415687.jpg

Even if Warsengeli people felt this way (they obviously do not) it wouldn't bring SL any closer to independence.

I don't see why the keep trying. They are flogging a dead horse.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Copy who?. We have water lool.
Those 3 stooges that found your comment funny make kids like you delusional,garowe is the same size as a district in hargeisa,one well is enough for the gaajo people in any city in pl,heck laas anod is bigger than garowe now
Mr jeegan delusion and dumb come backs will get you no where but approval from other idiots in some forum

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Even if Warsengeli people felt this way (they obviously do not) it wouldn't bring SL any closer to independence.

I don't see why the keep trying. They are flogging a dead horse.
We will get our recognition doesnt even depend on how warsan feel

Trending

Latest posts