Makeup can do wonders for woman

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I actually call Make-up cheating. A girl with makeup on is more likely to get hired on the spot. More likely to get a larger scoop of ice cream from an ice cream store. And most definitely be asked on a second date after meeting a guy she just met online a few days ago. Peel that layer off and then will talk. I won't marry a girl until I see her face with no makeup on.

I actually call Make-up cheating. A girl with makeup on is more likely to get hired on the spot. More likely to get a larger scoop of ice cream from an ice cream store. And most definitely be asked on a second date after meeting a guy she just met online a few days ago. Peel that layer off and then will talk. I won't marry a girl until I see her face with no makeup on.
Makeup is the ultimate cheatcode to life.

A lot of dudes simp over basic looking females with makeup on, it get's me perplexed that these youngcats can't see the facade.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You've highlighted one of the considerable problems women face, which is their value being often reduced to or directly tied purely on their sex appeal

Sure some might believe it's an advantage but the idea of your entire individual worth being based on how much eye candy or artifact you are to the male gaze is quite depressing, A sex object with no identity.
I believe most women don't like using sex or the promise of sex to achieve their goals (making them vulnerable to predation) and instead would rather rely on and be judged solely on their inherent individual skills.

Sadly this raises the question, not every woman is deemed attractive so what happens to them? What happens to those who aren't able to reach this unforgiving standard.

I'm actually allergic to makeup so I never wear makeup
I'm average looking so I'm sure I would be a 10/10 with makeup but I'm glad I don't wear it
Imagine looking at the mirror and seeing a stranger when you don't wear makeup

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You've highlighted one of the considerable problems women face, which is their value being often reduced to or directly tied purely on their sex appeal

Sure some might believe it's an advantage but the idea of your entire individual worth being based on how much eye candy or artifact you are to the male gaze is quite depressing, A sex object with no identity.
I believe most women don't like using sex or the promise of sex to achieve their goals (making them vulnerable to predation) and instead would rather rely on and be judged solely on their inherent individual skills.

Sadly this raises the question, not every woman is deemed attractive so what happens to them? What happens to those who aren't able to reach this unforgiving standard.
i guess they won't get shit

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I stick to my French makeup style this new age makeup was actually for drag/transgenders to conceal their strong male features it’s too fake for me

Skincare over makeup
I’ve been screaming this since 2016 makeup is the biggest deception it’s literally plastic surgery hence why I don’t use it and never will.

Last edited:

The standard isn’t unforgiving it’s the biological impulses that dictates that same with women we all hold ourselves to a standards I’m pretty sure it’s called Sexual selection sure men just look at your looks but women want Status too wealth is included in status.

Trending

Latest posts