Make up off. Shwoered check. Perfume check. Netfix check.Baby asleep. kebab with rice check.

I thought I was the only one with the wearing perfume to bed thing! My faves are YSL Black Opium, Alien and Chanel Gabrielle.
Ysl is a bit too strong for me. i love perfumes and scented lotions. It makes me feel so good my whole mood changes literally. Perfumes, scented lotions , food and makeup is where most my money goes.. my fav now is this one. Expensive but i loove it. I hate strong perfumes this is light and sexy. Sold at Saks F. avenue

Ysl is a bit too strong for me. i love perfumes and scented lotions. It makes me feel so good my whole mood changes literally. Perfumes, scented lotions , food and makeup is where most my money goes.. my fav now is this one. Expensive but i loove it. I hate strong perfumes this is light and sexy. Sold at Saks F. avenue
View attachment 85051

Looks good, thanks for the recommendation! And you’re right, I love looking and smelling good, puts me in a good mood. I do it for me, not for anyone else.

Trending