Make up and Somali girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lord knows if i could donate a few shades to all the somali girls that desire the light skin appearance then i would.
Dark lips with bleached skin gives away their diana abusing nature. So they use dark lipstick in this case blue lipstick to hide it.

Your welcome
i've seen you complain about bleached women a lot so far, are you married to a women that bleaches or something? if not do you date one?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Wow, I never thought that was the reason they do that. How do you know about that though?
:what1: or maybe they just like blue lipstick. dont give these faraxs affirmation sis lol

anyway time and place for everything. it's rookienimo to wear dark lipstick during the daytime lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lord knows if i could donate a few shades to all the somali girls that desire the light skin appearance then i would.

i've seen you complain about bleached women a lot so far, are you married to a women that bleaches or something? if not do you date one?
I don't complain bro I just keep it real lmao

z3zrULCz3zrULC dead . I said they look not smell like a shaved camel bruh, I'm weak.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:what1: or maybe they just like blue lipstick. dont give these faraxs affirmation sis lol

anyway time and place for everything. it's rookienimo to wear dark lipstick during the daytime lol
ICU, Islamic Courts Union

listen it's true and you know it's true fam, allow the banter.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

ICU, Islamic Courts Union listen it's true and you know it's true fam, allow the banter.
lol Islamic Courts Union

no, you're wrong tho. don't do this to yoself. if a girl has dark lips and she wants to wear nude/light lipsticks she'll use her foundation or concealer and lip liner.

Hafez

VIP
I hate makeup tbh, the amount of times I've been deceived by women. With guys what you see is literally what you get. But girls nowadays can go from looking like an actress to hyena real quick

How about just going easy on the make up? Seems lots of halimos are insecure. If
you have to put 10 shades of make up on your face to appear pretty you're ugly,
end off.

T

Tokio

^ character has nothing to do with skin colour niyow :drakewtf:

I know dark skinned girls with masha allah edab.

True , I don't have good experience with dark skinned girls though. Most of them have something stuck in their ass attitude. Back
in school there was this three girls that approached me one black and two mixed race light skin girls, when I rejected the advance
of the dark one she got angry, were's the other two kept their cool and were actually shy. So sometimes personality does play a
part in, lots of dark girls are generally insecure.

S

SOMACOON

You see. For me. I don't look at a girls skin color. Rather i enjoy the quality of her phenotype.
If she's lightskinned, but carries the typical nose of an neanderthal...The attractions dies right there and then.
She gotta have san dheer for her to float in my boat. No Bantu looking noses.
She outta look Somali, or at least carry the phenotype we'd consider, "Somali"
Skin color doesn't do it for me. Tho she can't come at me looking like Lupita

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I despise people who wears heavy make during daylight.
I'm not really a make up person and I like it simple just foundation that blends with my skin tone and I use bronzer to give my skin a bit of tan which creates that perfect smooth complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts