Make Somalinimo Great Again

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This is a genuine cry for unity because for far too long we’ve witnessed Xalimos twerking for Coons with the BLM propaganda while them don’t give a crap about us in return. While Abdi’s bum licking for Sand while they call us ya abeed and who secretly fund Al Shabab who’s parent branch is Al Qaeeda :snoop:

I mean even Kenyans are bullying us those are the same we used to enslave. We’ve distanced ourselves from our culture and now we have an identity crisis.

We need to put our tribal differences aside and re-educate our youth about the Dhaqan,Hido iyo Islaamnimo. If we don’t we’ll become weaker. soomaaliyeey toosoo.
C8B58B58-A529-4027-B105-8207F12D7E7B.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Are you a Jew sympathizer? What’s your problem with Hitler :mjdontkno:
You're obviously trying to stir shit by using Hitler and instead of "Somalinimo" you literally put the SL and PL state flags with SL being an unrecognized breakaway region. There are many other Somalis who don't live in PL or SL as well so it's not even inclusive.

Shitty troll thread 2/10 effort, I'll give you 2 points for trying to bait with Adolf
:ohlord::trash:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You're obviously being an inflammatory little shit by using Hitler and instead of "Somalinimo" you literally put SL's and PL's flags and one of them is a separatist flag.

How can you call everyone to action yet allude to a ridiculously controversial historical figure.

Shitty troll thread 2/10 effort.
If I used just the Somalia flag for example I’d get many Isaaqs who would be pissed off. So I tried to be to take the middle ground.

Also Wallah I was being genuine I’ll take the photo if it offends you. I was just being inclusive

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You're obviously being an inflammatory by using Hitler and instead of "Somalinimo" you literally put SL's and PL's flags with SL being an unrecognized breakaway region. There are many other Somalis who don't live in PL or SL as well so it's not even encompassng.

Shitty troll thread 2/10 effort, I'll give you 2 points for trying to bait with Adolf

The wrong side won world war 2, keep seething jew sympathiser.
The Swastika and the Crescent by David Motadel — winter 2015: The ...
Netanyahu causes uproar by linking Palestinians to Holocaust ...
WW2 german soldiers with arabic flag.. | Aircraft of World War II ...

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The wrong side won world war 2, keep seething jew sympathiser.
The Swastika and the Crescent by David Motadel — winter 2015: The ...
Netanyahu causes uproar by linking Palestinians to Holocaust ...
WW2 german soldiers with arabic flag.. | Aircraft of World War II ...
I didn't even comment on Hitler being correct or not because I knew retards like you would come screaming in either giving approval or getting triggered based on my response. I'm not trying to get on a govt watchlist you moronic piece of shit.

Go back to /pol/ you fucking 1ncel, you're fantasizing about someone who views you as subhuman regardless of any fascination he had with Islam or not. You're displaying your room temperature iq

If I used just the Somalia flag for example I’d get many Isaaqs who would be pissed off. So I tried to be to take the middle ground.

Also Wallah I was being genuine I’ll take the photo if it offends you. I was just being inclusive
It doesn't offend me it just seemed like a retarded post.

Stop using Hitler’s pic. You guys are actually mad.
find a better picture if you want to promote somalinimo ( something I support obviously).
Serious thread with a jokey side to it. These boys are almost never completely serious. Get with the program sxb.

You're obviously trying to stir shit by using Hitler and instead of "Somalinimo" you literally put the SL and PL state flags with SL being an unrecognized breakaway region. There are many other Somalis who don't live in PL or SL as well so it's not even inclusive.

Hitler was a joke but so is Somalia too I guess. :pachah1:
source.gif

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Some people are trippin over one unintentional controversial photo and they’re trying to delegitimize the thread.

If what you took from the thread was a photo that’s on you :ufdup:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I didn't even comment on Hitler being correct or not because I knew retards like you would come screaming in either giving approval or getting triggered based on my response. I'm not trying to get on a govt watchlist you moronic piece of shit.

Go back to /pol/ you fucking 1ncel, you're fantasizing about someone who views you as subhuman regardless of any fascination he had with Islam or not. You're displaying your room temperature iq

It doesn't offend me it just seemed like a retarded post.

You rolled out the entire petty insult arsenal I see, and you called me the I word, how will I ever recover? Are you some mentally deficient murtad or something? Muslims don't seek haram relationships. Anyways it's clear the post triggered you in some way, is your real name Herschel by any chance?
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #113387319

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You rolled out the entire petty insult arsenal I see, and you called me the I word, how will I ever recover? Are you some mentally deficient murtad or something? Muslims don't seek haram relationships. Anyways it's clear the post triggered you in some way, is your real name Herschel by any chance?
Man said Herschel :russ:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Tell me how much you score on the David Duke List

You probably tick all of them

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
כן שלום אני הרשל וכדאי שתקשיבו לי לחלאות לא יהודית :icon e wink:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I half agreed with one and fully agreed with another two, kindly don't relate me with that white trash again.
Well that isn't gonna be easy since you agree with his white trash ideas, please try not to insult the man who coined most of your beliefs, should call him professor instead.

Trending