Make Puntland Green Again Movement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is a very useful movement, while @Galmudug-State joins the Golaha Habar Gedir lol and doing 'biometric' registeration of clan-men, In the same breath puntites fight back and join Golaha Green up Puntland.

:denzelnigga:

Wallahi bay iga tahay inaysan somalidu isku dad ahayn. We don't even think the same, how can we be the same? I am signing up for Yasmin very useful project, this needs the help of all puntites, we will make PL green again not at an 'individual' farming level, but she is talking about 'mass' agricultural land.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

This is a very useful movement, while @Galmudug-State joins the Golaha Habar Gedir lol and doing 'biometric' registeration of clan-men, In the same breath puntites fight back and join Golaha Green up Puntland.

:denzelnigga:

Wallahi bay iga tahay inaysan somalidu isku dad ahayn. We don't even think the same, how can we be the same? I am signing up for Yasmin very useful project, this needs the help of all puntites, we will make PL green again not at an 'individual' farming level, but she is talking about 'mass' agricultural land.
I support it, making Puntland green is imperative vital for our future but I am cautious cause she works for the Canadian Government.

these ngos who work for WHO have their own agenda which is in line with other corporations and oligarchy the cabal.

MONSANTO GMO seeds are reeking havoc in India many farmers are committing suicide cause they are forced to buy the GMO seeds the they will only be able to use once.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support it, making Puntland green is imperative vital for our future but I am cautious cause she works for the Canadian Government.

these ngos who work for WHO have their own agenda which is in line with other corporations and oligarchy the cabal.

MONSANTO GMO seeds are reeking havoc in India many farmers are committing suicide cause they are forced to buy the GMO seeds the they will only be able to use once.

I think what she is doing is wonderful and unlike your 'conspiracy nonsense', u need to learn to work with people based on development even if it's a zionist, no-one cares as the imperative goal is progress, who and what participates is not relevant as the 'ends not the means is important' where-as in your conspiratorial world it's the 'means' that u count not the 'ends', as you get suspicious of anything 'western or zionist' but prefer the 'dark age islamists' who provide not a single benefit to you and u still support them which shows you are 'brainwashed' your not supporting them for anything they do but on the account of 'religion nonsense'.

Religion won't progress u waryaa, in-fact it has shown to harm and impede then progress anything.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance the reason I don't subscribe to a religion anymore is when I saw clearly they provide no benefit or having any evidence of their supposed knowledge, if their so knowledgable, they need to prove themselves not 'claim it from their mouth' and expect me to say 'I hear and I Obey.

I prefer 'I hear, Let me See' approach. Where-as you put it many times 'you simply hear and u simply obey' you lack obviously something called 'reasoning' which is all based on 'evidence thinking' not 'oaths'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance what the hell do u contribute to PL besides teaching 'fairy tales' of God. Teach them how to be self reliant thru bank loans and develop an asset rather then sit there with no asset and die with no progress handed down. Heck I would ban your god damn 'charity' if this idealogy wasn't there, they would learn the 'self independence' is way better then 'self reliance'.

Your god damn ribbah usury is charity, it makes people self dependent on another human being rather then being self reliant. At least with bank loans after a period of time people actually inherit an asset, what do they inherit from your ISLAMIC SADAQAH except Reliance and Dependence. I would ban your teachings to the people as you poison their mind with this unproductive teaching.

Your teaching leads to 'serfdom' where there is a few land owners and asset owners and millions of peasants waiting for hand-outs. I am sick of you Islamists, I would deport each n everyone of u to Saudi arabia if I had my way.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Niin dhan ayaa ku faanaye inu golaha habar gedir ku biiray and said it's a huge GM project lol. Halka puntites are joining 'green up puntland program'. How dare u ignore this key difference in the people of PL and GM? u should respond about it rather then deflect from it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This would be a real good idea to hire these guys who can plant thousands of trees. They specialize in re-creating forests.

While this is happening our land can be restored with large forests using 'aerial drone tree planting' and they also work with NGO and Governments. The 'ministry of environment' needs to start looking into this. Imagine in 10 years time we can come back to @Galmudug-State and say look at our forests while he spent that 10 years 'thinking we are enemies' lol.

Nigga doesn't get our attitude, we kill you with success that is our main GOAL, we want u to think we are your enemy so u never catch up and get left behind and then we will teach your kids 'isku dhiiba majerten' and when they see the 'fruits' in the land as proof, it will be to late for your next generation as you spent all your time 'focusing on me' and not 'yourself'.

Your a sad man who wants recognition from others but have no evidence on your land for recognition. Leave something behind for your next generation, don't worship me waryaa, leave something for HG at least they can then use this in the future as 'proof' that u wasn't a fuckin nacas like all your ancestors who died away leaving u nothing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think what she is doing is wonderful and unlike your 'conspiracy nonsense', u need to learn to work with people based on development even if it's a zionist, no-one cares as the imperative goal is progress, who and what participates is not relevant as the 'ends not the means is important' where-as in your conspiratorial world it's the 'means' that u count not the 'ends', as you get suspicious of anything 'western or zionist' but prefer the 'dark age islamists' who provide not a single benefit to you and u still support them which shows you are 'brainwashed' your not supporting them for anything they do but on the account of 'religion nonsense'.

Religion won't progress u waryaa, in-fact it has shown to harm and impede then progress anything.
Conspiracy nonsense?! You are naive if you think these corporations like Monsanto and WHO have Africa best interest instead of being a coincidence theorist why dint you do your own due diligence, some critical thinking.

“More than 270,000 Indian cotton farmers have killed themselves since 1995. Campaigners say a contributing factor may be the high price of genetically modified seedsflooding the market, which is piling pressure on poorly paid growers, forcing many into a cycle of unmanageable debt.”

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance what the hell do u contribute to PL besides teaching 'fairy tales' of God. Teach them how to be self reliant thru bank loans and develop an asset rather then sit there with no asset and die with no progress handed down. Heck I would ban your god damn 'charity' if this idealogy wasn't there, they would learn the 'self independence' is way better then 'self reliance'.

Your god damn ribbah usury is charity, it makes people self dependent on another human being rather then being self reliant. At least with bank loans after a period of time people actually inherit an asset, what do they inherit from your ISLAMIC SADAQAH except Reliance and Dependence. I would ban your teachings to the people as you poison their mind with this unproductive teaching.

Your teaching leads to 'serfdom' where there is a few land owners and asset owners and millions of peasants waiting for hand-outs. I am sick of you Islamists, I would deport each n everyone of u to Saudi arabia if I had my way.
Don’t be fooled by the facade of skyscrapers and the infrastructure and all the shiny lights in Australia and the United States.
Australia and the United States are indebt by trillions of dollars money their tax payers simple can’t repay.

do you know anything about fractional reserve banking fiat currency and how paper money is printed based on usury?

The entire system you praise and idolise is based on usury.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Revealed: Monsanto’s secret funding for weedkiller studies

Monsanto secretly funded academic studies indicating “very severe impacts” on farming and the environment if its controversial glyphosate weedkiller were banned, an investigation has found.
The research was used by the National Farmers’ Union and others to successfully lobby against a European ban in 2017. As a result of the revelations, the NFU has now amended its glyphosate information to declare the source of the research.

Monsanto was bought by the agri-chemical multinational Bayer in 2018 and Bayer said the studies’ failure to disclose their funding broke its principles. However, the authors of the studies said the funding did not influence their work and the editor of the journal in which they were published said the papers would not be retracted or amended.
Glyphosate is sold by Bayer as Roundup and is the world’s most widely used weedkiller. The World Health Organization’s cancer agency, the IARC, declared that glyphosate was “probably carcinogenic to humans” in 2015 but several international agencies, including the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), subsequently came to opposite conclusions.
Last year courts in the US ordered Monsanto to pay damages of up to $2bn (£1.5bn) to individuals with cancer and faces many more lawsuits. Bayer said it “stands fully behind its glyphosate-based products”.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don’t be fooled by the facade of skyscrapers and the infrastructure and all the shiny lights in Australia and the United States.
Australia and the United States are indebt by trillions of dollars money their tax payers simple can’t repay.

do you know anything about fractional reserve banking fiat currency and how paper money is printed based on usury?

The entire system you praise and idolise is based on usury.

Interest based loan is far better then profit/loss sharing which is essentially FDI. Look at mogadishu port which follows FDI principle. Turks get 30 years of 50% of the revenue and all u got was a 'terminal' that is $5 million. Infact if they do upgrade the port which is @190 million, they only lost $200 million while making 1 billion over 30 years.

You wasted $800 million when you could've got a chinese loan or IMF loan of 5% interest over 30 years. $200 million loan with 5% interest is 10 million interest over 30 years. Beats losing $800 million over the same period thru Mudarahaba or whatever crap u call it.

The reason no-one uses islamic banking it is simple, it is USURY, why u taking 800 million revenues for 200 million loan? crazy shit and no explanation as usual. Shariah financing doesn't work, conventional banking is far cheaper.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance usury is when u take something that is 'above market rates' like 'profit/loss' sharing is 'far above market rates'. Interest isn't usury but a way to calculate 'profit' over a time-period taking into variables such as inflation and 'profit margins' that is in line with other banking facilities.

If the bank was the only 'monopoly' then I can understand their maybe a monopoly rate but when there is other banks available, it's impossible to develop a monopoly or usury because the market checks you with other competitors so you do not sell beyond what is determined by the 'suuq'. In-fact there is heaps of monopolies in Somalia such as telcommunication/water/electricity why don't u call that usury when there is no competitor to keep them in check and they start selling their products or services beyond market rate.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Interest based loan is far better then profit/loss sharing which is essentially FDI. Look at mogadishu port which follows FDI principle. Turks get 30 years of 50% of the revenue and all u got was a 'terminal' that is $5 million. Infact if they do upgrade the port which is @190 million, they only lost $200 million while making 1 billion over 30 years.

You wasted $800 million when you could've got a chinese loan or IMF loan of 5% interest over 30 years. $200 million loan with 5% interest is 10 million interest over 30 years. Beats losing $800 million over the same period thru Mudarahaba or whatever crap u call it.

The reason no-one uses islamic banking it is simple, it is USURY, why u taking 800 million revenues for 200 million loan? crazy shit and no explanation as usual. Shariah financing doesn't work, conventional banking is far cheaper.
You clearly do not know the fiat system and fractional reserve banking that is used in Australia and United States and the United Kingdom the western world fractional reserve banking where a hand full of bankers issue and print money with no intrinsic value and loan it to the governments based on interest the tax payers have to repay.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am furious at PL port and dubai 30 year deal and until I see it will consider it totally unacceptable. We could've of just gained access to a chinese loan and given them 'collateral' of the port untill the loan is paid back to minimize the 'risk' of 'defaulting on loan repayments' as agreed upon.

A 30 year deal with a chinese bank with a monthly repayment schedule from PL port revenues based on a 5% rate is far more economical then profit sharing with DUBAI for 30 years at 50% rates.

Your talking about 5% profit sharing vs 50% profit/sharing over 30 years. I know which one I would choose. Let's call it for what it is. Why would u share your asset at 50% profit sharing? no economical sense when you can profit share it at 5% rate with a chinese bank over the same duration of time.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am furious at PL port and dubai 30 year deal and until I see it will consider it totally unacceptable. We could've of just gained access to a chinese loan and given them 'collateral' of the port untill the loan is paid back to minimize the 'risk' of 'defaulting on loan repayments' as agreed upon.

A 30 year deal with a chinese bank with a monthly repayment schedule from PL port revenues based on a 5% rate is far more economical then profit sharing with DUBAI for 30 years at 50% rates.

Your talking about 5% profit sharing vs 50% profit/sharing over 30 years. I know which one I would choose. Let's call it for what it is. Why would u share your asset at 50% profit sharing? no economical sense when you can profit share it at 5% rate with a chinese bank over the same duration of time.
You should read a book called new confessions of an economic hitman by John Perkins if you want to understand how these so called first world impoverish through usury the so called third world it’s a sad state of affairs but I believe just as they plan so does the most benevolent the most merciful and indeed he is the best of planners every soul shall reap just what it sow they shall get their comeuppance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance just admit it and stop being god damn arrogant about it. Islamic banking is a failed concept. It was created by Islamic economists who didn't take into consideration that they need to compete with 'conventional' banking to make conventional banking less attractive.

Their banking formula of 50% profit/loss sharing is unacceptable. In-fact they do not 'publish their rates' meaning u need to 'negiotate' which is highly unpredictable and can lead to any 'rate' being thrown around by these silly islamic dogs.

No-one is going to take the uncertainity of a bank that doesn't provide it's profit margin on loans and make it publically available.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance just admit it and stop being god damn arrogant about it. Islamic banking is a failed concept. It was created by Islamic economists who didn't take into consideration that they need to compete with 'conventional' banking to make conventional banking less attractive.

Their banking formula of 50% profit/loss sharing is unacceptable. In-fact they do not 'publish their rates' meaning u need to 'negiotate' which is highly unpredictable and can lead to any 'rate' being thrown around by these silly islamic dogs.

No-one is going to take the uncertainity of a bank that doesn't provide it's profit margin on loans and make it publically available.
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance it's not currency that means anything it's products and goods that mean something. You can have 1 million dollars but if it only purchases you a 'loaf of bread' then that is worthless.

Currency is valued on what it can buy you. In your thinking 'gold' is useless also since it can be argued it's just a 'piece of metal' but what makes it valuable is because it's rare and the other reason is 'consensus' in the market place that it's desirable. If it wasn't for those 'two factors the rareness and consensus' gold would be treated not a currency in the past.

The reason they chose 'gold' was they could control it thru who can 'mine, extract, and mint' it thru a 'treasury'.

They do the same with the 'dollar or other currency' ensuring it's 'rare' and no-one else can print it and it also has worldwide consensus. It will remain a currency, as long as it's rare and has consnsus of the people and there is no other currency used in the market.

A GDP isn't about how much 'currency' you have u dumb prick, it's about how much goods/products/services your average citizen consumes. GDP is about consumption levels because consumption levels lead to production levels. Currency is only used as the 'transaction' what is desired in a GDP isn't more money but 'more products and good consumption' and that comes thru jobs. Thru more products and good consumption, it leads to more production and suppliers and over-all wealth.

A western person is consuming in a given year far more then the average Somali, that is why the two people are poor or rich not because of currency or fiat or whatever garbage u sell yourself. An average westerner spends $100 a week per person on food consumption.

While the average Somali household spends $50 a week, that is a household waryaa.of an average of 6 people. Nigga u have the purchasing power of 12 Somalis per 1 westerner. That is why the two are considered wealthy or poor.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance it's not currency that means anything it's products and goods that mean something. You can have 1 million dollars but if it only purchases you a 'loaf of bread' then that is worthless.

Currency is valued on what it can buy you. In your thinking 'gold' is useless also since it can be argued it's just a 'piece of metal' but what makes it valuable is because it's rare and the other reason is 'consensus' in the market place that it's desirable. If it wasn't for those 'two factors the rareness and consensus' gold would be treated not a currency in the past.

The reason they chose 'gold' was they could control it thru who can 'mine, extract, and mint' it thru a 'treasury'.

They do the same with the 'dollar or other currency' ensuring it's 'rare' and no-one else can print it and it also has worldwide consensus. It will remain a currency, as long as it's rare and has consnsus of the people and there is no other currency used in the market.

A GDP isn't about how much 'currency' you have u dumb prick, it's about how much goods/products/services your average citizen consumes. GDP is about consumption levels because consumption levels lead to production levels. Currency is only used as the 'transaction' what is desired in a GDP isn't more money but 'more products and good consumption' and that comes thru jobs. Thru more products and good consumption, it leads to more production and suppliers and over-all wealth.

A western person is consuming in a given year far more then the average Somali, that is why the two people are poor or rich not because of currency or fiat or whatever garbage u sell yourself.
The United States the world sole superpower is indebted by over 20 trillion dollars my question to you is?

who are the United States indebted to?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

A western person is consuming in a given year far more then the average Somali, that is why the two people are poor or rich not because of currency or fiat or whatever garbage u sell yourself. An average westerner spends $100 a week per person on food consumption.

While the average Somali household spends $50 a week, that is a household waryaa.of an average of 6 people. Nigga u have the purchasing power of 12 Somalis per 1 westerner. That is why the two are considered wealthy or poor.
Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage, I am saying the paper money that’s printed out of thin air is then loaned to governments on interest.

so let’s say the federal reserve in the United States which is a privately owned corporation loans and has in circulation the United States goverment 1 billion dollars but also charges an interest of 50 million the question is if there’s only 1 billion notes in circulation then where would the government get the 50 million interest from since there’s only 1 billion in circulation?

The government needs to borrow more money from the federal reserves hence more debt its a system that’s based on usury which is a form of slavery.

Trending