Make me dua for my marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am a married man as of last week. My wife is cooking and cleaning for me and wallahi I have not lifted a finger to get my own shaax or even my own keys if I left them in the bedroom. I am a very happy man. I thought I would never get married because I was self conscious about the appearance of my ears but it happened

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am a married man as of last week. My wife is cooking and cleaning for me and wallahi I have not lifted a finger to get my own shaax or even my own keys if I left them in the bedroom. I am a very happy man. I thought I would never get married because I was self conscious about the appearance of my ears but it happened

Congratulations brother in law.

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Get ready to be trown out your own house and child support:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The only dua I’m making is for the miskeen that got forced into this train wreck of a marriage!

Mashallah. Is it that same reer xamar broad you were talking about? :banderas:

This is:mjcry: @Mercury right now.

VixR

Veritas
You seem to be a little bit more disturbed than usual by this news. :browtf:
If he put the effort in to get married, someone should tell him straight that he might correct for it, and who better than a stranger on the internet? Not that my intuition doesn’t spell doom/failure regardless based on the personality profile.

If he put the effort in to get married, someone should tell him straight that he might correct for it, and who better than a stranger on the internet? Not that my intuition doesn’t spell doom/failure regardless based on the personality profile.

I think your worries are a bit unwarranted imo. It's been well established for a while now that marriage "civilizes" men. Check out this article:

How a new a jobless era will transform America

Check out these excerpts:

“We could be headed in a direction where, among elites, marriage and family are conventional, but for substantial portions of society, life is more matriarchal,” says Wilcox. The marginalization of working-class men in family life has far-reaching consequences. “Marriage plays an important role in civilizing men. They work harder, longer, more strategically. They spend less time in bars and more time in church, less with friends and more with kin. And they’re happier and healthier.”

Communities with large numbers of unmarried, jobless men take on an unsavory character over time. Edin’s research team spent part of last summer in Northeast and South Philadelphia, conducting in-depth interviews with residents. She says she was struck by what she saw: “These white working-class communities—once strong, vibrant, proud communities, often organized around big industries—they’re just in terrible straits. The social fabric of these places is just shredding. There’s little engagement in religious life, and the old civic organizations that people used to belong to are fading. Drugs have ravaged these communities, along with divorce, alcoholism, violence. I hang around these neighborhoods in South Philadelphia, and I think, ‘This is beginning to look like the black inner-city neighborhoods we’ve been studying for the past 20 years.’ When young men can’t transition into formal-sector jobs, they sell drugs and drink and do drugs. And it wreaks havoc on family life. They think, ‘Hey, if I’m 23 and I don’t have a baby, there’s something wrong with me.’ They’re following the pattern of their fathers in terms of the timing of childbearing, but they don’t have the jobs to support it. So their families are falling apart—and often spectacularly.”

Marriage might just be what the OP needs.

VixR

Veritas
I think your worries are a bit unwarranted imo. It's been well established for a while now that marriage "civilizes" men. Check out this article:

How a new a jobless era will transform America

Check out these excerpts:

“We could be headed in a direction where, among elites, marriage and family are conventional, but for substantial portions of society, life is more matriarchal,” says Wilcox. The marginalization of working-class men in family life has far-reaching consequences. “Marriage plays an important role in civilizing men. They work harder, longer, more strategically. They spend less time in bars and more time in church, less with friends and more with kin. And they’re happier and healthier.”

Communities with large numbers of unmarried, jobless men take on an unsavory character over time. Edin’s research team spent part of last summer in Northeast and South Philadelphia, conducting in-depth interviews with residents. She says she was struck by what she saw: “These white working-class communities—once strong, vibrant, proud communities, often organized around big industries—they’re just in terrible straits. The social fabric of these places is just shredding. There’s little engagement in religious life, and the old civic organizations that people used to belong to are fading. Drugs have ravaged these communities, along with divorce, alcoholism, violence. I hang around these neighborhoods in South Philadelphia, and I think, ‘This is beginning to look like the black inner-city neighborhoods we’ve been studying for the past 20 years.’ When young men can’t transition into formal-sector jobs, they sell drugs and drink and do drugs. And it wreaks havoc on family life. They think, ‘Hey, if I’m 23 and I don’t have a baby, there’s something wrong with me.’ They’re following the pattern of their fathers in terms of the timing of childbearing, but they don’t have the jobs to support it. So their families are falling apart—and often spectacularly.”

Marriage might just be what the OP needs.
I don’t doubt all that, but it’ll only be better for him, and only for a while. With the formula he’s working, it’s already a recipe for disaster from it’s infancy.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Mashallah :2tjlv3e:congrats on the marriage

Serious advice: make sure you show that you appreciate what she does for you and don't act like it's not something to be praised because she is a women. She is probably in "I'm so happy I'm married mode " and fulfilling the duties her mother probably told her she should to do, to make you happy but that will all go downhill if you don't do your part and one way or another, ESPECIALLY if she was born in the west.

Just saying :manny:

Congrats, but do not get lazy in the house and start doing your bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts