Majority of Western men can't camel herd At all

Do Western Somali men have very limited camel herding skills

• Total voters
KIF4.gif

Ladies, our men have forgotten their traditional role which is to herd camels. My latest nigga got offended and all after asking him to take on the role of his ancestors. I later broke up with him since he didn't meet my main criteria which are: with a six-pack herd some camels whilst wearing macawiis under the torching sun of Somalia and if possible have some sexy droplets of sweat come down your back :lawd:

1d3844fcb33bba2c2a74676fe455d389.jpg

:mjcry: The old days when men were men :meleshame:

KIF4.gif

Ladies, our men have forgotten their traditional role which is to herd camels. My latest nigga got offended and all after asking him to take on the role of his ancestors. I later broke up with him since he didn't meet my main criteria which are: with a six-pack herd some camels or something whilst wearing macawiis and sweating :lawd:

1d3844fcb33bba2c2a74676fe455d389.jpg

:mjcry: The old days when men were men :meleshame:
Was this in response to "majority of western Xalimos can't cook" thread
:mjlol:

Macalin M

Out here
This is very true. These boys don’t even know how to slaughter a camel. When I was slaughtering a camel the diaspora boys were videotaping me!!!! Where they taking notes to study later or something?

You cant blame guys that never had that chance of initiation. the reason Somali civil war was brutal I think was guys were initiated into manhood at very young age. So every man was alpha and most of the men in Somalia today are alphas that is why they fight so much. Masculinity in servitude

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
* agnostic.

women back then were probably atheist/agnostic as well, so it is traditional :dzmxmmb:. If you disagree, provide some academic sources to refute my point:feedme:
If you look good enough then perhaps some farax can tame you while learning how to herd camels at the same time win-win. Come on now I'm not the source nazi but your claims needed a fact check there lol.
:duck:

If you look good enough then perhaps some farax can tame you while learning how to herd camels at the same time win-win. Come on now I'm not the source nazi but your claims needed a fact check there lol.
:duck:

According to this reseach I'm right
Screenshot 2020-02-07 at 20.27.59.png

See, my claims are academic, Now your turn :mjswag:

The family have been the geeljire of my Reer hebel for generations. A mantle passed from geeljire to geeljire. Now because you're spreading lies and falsehood , I also wear the mantle of a geeljire like so many faarah here . So I ask you, as both a faarah and a geeljire ,

please stop it :fittytousand:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Camel herding is basically in my DNA, so forgetting that is like forgetting how to breath

Just go back home to your family in Somalia and they'll teach you.
I own a couple of goats and a camel in Puntland.

Trending