Major Shipping Lanes & Our Sea’s Potential!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
64684BC9-9456-40D4-9E0F-4D8812D423FC.png

ADB554FD-D6F0-4924-9185-E75ADFF66C57.jpeg

Notice all the shipping lanes passing through Somalia and the Red Sea as a whole. Somalia gets shipping from the Indian Ocean and the Red Sea via the Suez Canal. I read a study that showed that Somalia could have taxed this comers and gained 10 billion dollars in revenue at the VERY least. That’s like 1.5 - 2x our current GDP. And if we heavily taxed them we would be looking at 2.5 - 3x our current revenue. We should invite our landlocked neighbors ie Ethiopia, South Sudan and other such countries to use our ports and shipping and make them heavily reliant on us to the point we can shut off their exports and imports should they really divert from our interests. We can even work with other countries such as Eritrea, Djibouti and Sudan to hold a tight grip on them. Countries will always be dependent on Imports and exports & should we control that, we control a large chunk of their economy. Now I know it’s more complicated than that but you can get the gist of what I’m saying.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
We have absolutely zero power to enforce that and if we did we would probably get pushed around by Western countries.

Bro Somalia had so much potential to be the richest country on Earth. We have the longest coastline, possible 110 billion barrels of oil, right next to the world's busiest shipping line, great location for space port, great geography, ancient cities, the big 5 animals, etc. And all that was lost thanks to Siad Barre and his goons.

Thinking about what could have been just pisses me off!

Erythrean

Bro Somalia had so much potential to be the richest country on Earth. We have the longest coastline, possible 110 billion barrels of oil, right next to the world's busiest shipping line, great location for space port, great geography, ancient cities, the big 5 animals, etc. And all that was lost thanks to Siad Barre and his goons.

Lol. It would have been a Middle Power most likely. But even that’s good enough.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

It's too late by the time we get the proper infrastructure to extract oil the world will have turned green.

Erythrean

It's too late by the time we get the proper infrastructure to extract oil the world will have turned green.
Lol. The western countries aren’t going to lose their reliance on oil until the next century and even if they did do this ridiculous inconceivability, We can still sell to countries like the Middle powers or poorer countries and simply raise the price should we see fit on them.

We have a lot of nations interested in keeping ourselves down like this even our Muslim brothers. On top of the vulture like politicians willing to sell their own hooyo for a quick buck. Recipe for disaster

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Call me pessimistic but i think the day of judgement will happen while somalia is in the same state as it is right now too many people being bought and used like slaves to serve their own interest all we can do is hope but the truth is the future is not looking bright we might make progress but it probably won't be something that noticeable

Erythrean

Imagine how much money we can get from taxing all these shipping vessels in our sea? Can someone do the calculations?
43042B73-D8B4-4EA8-96A8-EFAB09C6D69A.png

Erythrean

Almost all of the maritime trade between Europe and Asia, about $700 billion each year, passes through the Bab al-Mandab, the narrow straits on the southern entrance to the Red Sea, en route to the Suez Canal. Wallahi, we can make bank and just be reliant on this amazing trade between superpowers
EED86158-6B37-4DC5-B1F5-AF0A6DD53F38.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Somalia should obtain nukes and give it to each clan elder. I would wanna see how long would it take before Somalia would become a barren radioactive land with nothing alive.