Major Gen Caare of Sanaag state visits historical Xarshaw coastal settlement in Sanaag

Bohol

VIP
Xarshaw is a old SY coastal settlement.

2tybZTG.png

"the Saad Yunus sub-tribe, occupying
Hashow."

Vicerov and Governor-General of India
British Foreign Papers, Volume 77

8mENd6p.png

So let’s say about 500. Salary for each is about $100 a month which comes out to $50,000 a month. Who tf is paying this guy?:faysalwtf:that number will only get bigger as he gets more recruits.

Which makes you think how much Jeegans are paying Dhulo militia and it’s leaders. :farmajoyaab:

Has to be in the millions. And their generals probably gets 6 figures a year.
Carre could probably get the same but he’s telling them to f*ck off which is admirable. But there is a source for his income if he truly has fighting militia he controls.

Bohol

VIP
So let’s say about 500. Salary for each is about $100 a month which comes out to $50,000 a month. Who tf is paying this guy?:faysalwtf:that number will only get bigger as he gets more recruits.

Which makes you think how much Jeegans are paying Dhulo militia and it’s leaders. :farmajoyaab:Has to be in the millions. And their generals probably gets 6 figures a year.
Carre could probably get the same but he’s telling them to f*ck off which is admirable. But there is a source for his income if he truly has fighting militia he controls.

Mostly businessmen and diaspora. Sland region pays its soldiers around $80.

Depends what country. Here in UK most don't give a fk about the failed ictiraafdoon dream in recent years. May 18 celebrations have died down in the diaspora as well.
Could be. Some of the HY I see on twitter have the lander bracelets on though. I know this because I’m in a group chat with them. Any were supporting Zimbabwe against Somalia in the qualifiers LOL. It all anecdotal though.

I don’t know much about the older generation though. And their politics. Although my aunt by marriage who is HY has the Somali flag on her Facebook profile and is in constant fights with Issaqs on Facebook LOL

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Could be. Some of the HY I see on twitter have the lander bracelets on though. I know this because I’m in a group chat with them. Any were supporting Zimbabwe against Somalia in the qualifiers LOL. It all anecdotal though.

I don’t know much about the older generation though. And their politics. Although my aunt by marriage who is HY has the Somali flag on her Facebook profile and is in constant fights with Issaqs on Facebook LOL

The older generation of Sland region think Siad Bare is still alive. Their thinking is too compromised as they live in the past not present. Gen Caare is old but surprisingly lives in the present, he doesn't fall for the "Muh Darood" "Muh 1988" "Muh ictiraaf" nonsense.

Macalin M

Out here

Loooool those ones are bored. All the ‘landers’ I know we’re supporting Somalia. Also the lander bracelets are everywhere in London. There’s even a couple PL ones but it’s rarer.

But yet again there are somalis with Kenyan bracelets :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Wow HY are hardcore landers colour me shocked! :mjlol:

Everyone rocks the bracelet like this dhulo chick I know :lolbron:

The older generation of Sland region think Siad Bare is still alive. Their thinking is too compromised as they live in the past not present. Gen Caare is old but surprisingly lives in the present, he doesn't fall for the "Muh Darood" "Muh 1988" "Muh ictiraaf" nonsense.
darood are fighting each other there is no darood but different alliances

What gc you in. Cause there’s a mj beg like you in the same gc as me I wonder if it’s you? :heh:
None your in sxb. I left since reer UK are confused ppl in general. That’s where I learned your sub clans from. 20 something year olds talking that qabil shit,:susp: when I was just trying to smash some of them if I come to UK.

I got some of those top freaks lined up tho. :hillarybiz:

Last edited: