Major al shabaab reporter attacks Puntland

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I have a fake facebook profile and got into al shabaab ”circle”. Since the army base news they keep attacking puntland (verbally), some of them saying there are no muslims in Puntland. Nacalatullaah al shabaab dogs. Puntland must prepare
3B91A91B-1D22-4B26-AFF0-893FC2022C98.jpeg
FAD382E5-B90A-495A-8DB1-2FCEE0B5AD41.jpeg

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
:yacadiim:

Attachments

• 308EB0EE-66D8-4598-B322-90C34763DE89.jpeg
    308EB0EE-66D8-4598-B322-90C34763DE89.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 6DC94054-2A2F-4B31-869E-5D61BC77C394.jpeg
    6DC94054-2A2F-4B31-869E-5D61BC77C394.jpeg
    512.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 27B1B01A-09F7-42D0-BBEE-DCB2E4176E9F.jpeg
    27B1B01A-09F7-42D0-BBEE-DCB2E4176E9F.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 99

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How tf did you make it into an al Shabab group chat ? :damedamn: :gucciwhat:

You better chill before your government gets the wrong idea about you:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised shabab cares about PL? no-one elected shabab in PL, they weren't stakeholders in the formation of PL, they are trying to bring their foreign idealogy and force it down people throught. PL waxaa dhistay dadkisa, shabab has no place in PL.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is going to be the terrorists in the mountains all day everyday once the U.S. military arrives.
tenor.gif

I love the smell of burnt kabob in the morning.
:lawd:

Too late. This nigga just shot up to the top of the watchlist.
:russ:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This is going to be the terrorists in the mountains all day everyday once the U.S. military arrives.
tenor.gif

I love the smell of burnt kabob in the morning.
:lawd:

Too late. This nigga just shot up to the top of the watchlist.
:russ:
:reallymaury: The U.S. gonna send him to Guantanamo bay :drakelaugh:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran

:reallymaury: The U.S. gonna send him to Guantanamo bay :drakelaugh:

Calm down brothers, i live in northern europe. I’m safe as hell.

If you want to get into their circles just make a fake profile. Comment ”Allaahu Akbar” on every news about al shabaab attacks. Check your likes. Now check their friends and add them up. Eventually you’ll find a real al shabaab member. Send them dm’s and talk to them for months. You’re in.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Calm down brothers, i live in northern europe. I’m safe as hell.

If you want to get into their circles just make a fake profile. Comment ”Allaahu Akbar” on every news about al shabaab attacks. Check your likes. Now check their friends and add them up. Eventually you’ll find a real al shabaab member. Send them dm’s and talk to them for months. You’re in.
lmao thats clever, you should work for intelligence agencies wallahi

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I have a fake facebook profile and got into al shabaab ”circle”. Since the army base news they keep attacking puntland (verbally), some of them saying there are no muslims in Puntland. Nacalatullaah al shabaab dogs. Puntland must prepareView attachment 137694View attachment 137696
Wallah you're a G:salute:we shud invest in intelligence and infiltrate these scums. If Puntland doesn't upgrade their intelligence apparatus to a robust world class then we'll just remain reactionary entity. They should form a Cyber security unit and U.S. Africom will probably train them . That's an effective way to sniff and smoke these vermins.

You as a lone ranger are doing better job of fighting terrorists than the incompetent squatters of Villa Somalia my G:friendhug::westbrookswag:

Trending

Latest posts