Majerten Send Fierce Warning To Isaaq

You're one of those who think we're weak. Ask yourself why MJ lands are free and haven't been taken by shabab or by other clans? Somalis are retarded. They think if you're civilized then you are weak and coward.

rename Laas Caanood town too for the 2007
the day President Rayaaale liberated the town from Cadde Muuse: Cismaan lagu baacsay

2018 Tukaraq the day Gaas turned tail: reer Cabdille lagu cabudhi

Last edited:
rename Laas Caanood town too for the 2007
the day President Rayaaale liberated the town from Cadde Muuse: Cismaan lagu baacsay

2018 Tukaraq the day Gaas turned tail: reer Cabdille lagu cabudhi
None of those events are anywhere near as embarrassing as jabki !door at Goojacadde. La illaha ilallah. You've been claiming nationhood for 32 years. And in a matter of hours your army was obliterated and your top commanders captured along with hundreds if not thousands of POWs by a clan militia.
:russ::pachah1:
Probably the biggest embarrassment in Somali history.

By the way, you were in Las Canod because the local people supported you at the time. And we've been warning yall !door that if Dhulbahante wake up and unite, then it will be over for Isaaq presence in Las Canod. Looks like we've been vindicated.

Anyway, I'll leave you alone to continue dreaming about how to return democracy back to Las Canood. Take care.
:samwelcome:

None of those events are anywhere near as embarrassing as jabki !door at Goojacadde. La illaha ilallah. You've been claiming nationhood for 32 years. And in a matter of hours your army was obliterated and your top commanders captured along with hundreds if not thousands of POWs by a clan militia.

By the way, you were in Las Canod because the local people supported you at the time. And we've been warning yall !door that if Dhulbahante wake up and unite, then it will be over for Isaaq presence in Las Canod. Looks like we've been vindicated.

Anyway, I'll leave you alone to continue dreaming about how to return democracy back to Las Canood. Take care.
How macan does victory taste saxib🧐

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets be clear about this

Migiurtinia wont conquer Laas Caanood i.e. see Bahararsame

Axmed Garaad warlords and their Bahararsame/Ugaadhyahan horgal defeated general Canbaashe. Isaaq still occupies territories that used to be long those warlords/horgal. Goojacadde was a defeat of prodemocracy/proSomaliland elites within Jaamac Siyaad

Im vindicated. I said all along democracy under Somaliland was supported by LC locals like general Canbaashe from the JS clan

Its only of matter of when

Axmed Garaad vs Bahararsame/JS vs Bahararsame vs Ugaadhyahan

Its why I said from the beginning pull out the Isaaq troops from the Jaamac Siaayd town of LC, let Jaamac Siyaad see a conflict between their general Canbaashe and shisheeye warlords from Xuddun/Buuhoodle and the situation will take care of itself in favor of democracy under Somaliland but the dictator/warlord wannabe Biixi had to use the LC crisis as distraction/delay against elections

Lets be clear about this

Axmed Garaad warlords and their Bahararsame/Ugaadhyahan horgal defeated general Canbaashe. Isaaq still occupies territories that used to be long those warlords/horgal. Goojacadde was a defeat of prodemocracy/proSomaliland elites within Jaamac Siyaad

Im vindicated. I said all along democracy under Somaliland was supported by LC locals like general Canbaashe from the JS clan

Its why I said from the beginning pull out the Isaaq troops from the Jaamac Siaayd town of LC, let Jaamac Siyaad see a conflict between their general Canbaashe and shisheeye warlords from Xuddun/Buuhoodle and the situation will take care of itself in favor of democracy under Somaliland but the dictator/warlord wannabe Biixi had to use the LC crisis as distraction/delay against elections
Ninyahow waad ku wareertay Jaamac siyaad. The time of dividing Dhulbahante is over I’d focus on your folk who won’t get of the mountains like some mountain goats. Go fight the dictator hadaad nin tahay and bring democracy to your folk.

1693771349385.jpeg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Lets be clear about this

Bro stop the mental gymnastics.

Ileen barre was right all along, he wasn't the leader of a country. But rather a mental institution, and your people are the poster children of that statement.

You got stripped off your military hardware aka waa lu ku qaawiyey 🀣🀣.

And here you are yapping kkkkk.

In reality Dhulbante tolerated the isaaq presence for their own gains, so to speak.

Their children got tired of you lot, your people tried to kill them so silence them.

They reunited in their hatred for you, cemented their unity with an epic tale to tell.

goojacade will be known tale till akhira,
even the somalis living right before qiyamah will know about what happend on the 25th of August 2023 🀣🀣🀣

Whatever you want to fantasise about it's fine, just keep it to your self. Don't share it like beesha alphabet mafia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There are 2 ways to look at Somaliland presence in LC

1. prodemocracy/prosomaliland leaders like Canbaashe from from the JS clan karbaashed antidemocracy/antisomaliland clans like NA

2. Since 2007 the Jaamac Siyaad town of Laas Caanood was under Isaaq occupation

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
There are 2 ways to look at Somaliland presence in LC

1. prodemocracy/prosomaliland leaders like Canbaashe from from the JS clan karbaashed antidemocracy/antisomaliland clans like NA

2. Since 2007 the Jaamac Siyaad town of Laas Caanood was under Isaaq occupation

I dont want to hear anything about SL from your clan untill your malnourished cousins come down the mountain.

Trending